im freaking out!! my belly is shrinking instead of growing!!

Levismommy
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:38 pm 
Post subject: im freaking out!! my belly is shrinking instead of growing!!
ok so im 35weeks pregnant with my first child im having a boy and i went to the doctor last week they said i was dilated one centimeter and he was in the head down posistion...ok so you would think instead of getting smaller my belly would be growing and the skin getting tighter and tighter well the exact oposite is happening my belly looks as if its shrinking and the skin on my belly seems to be getting looser..the baby is still moving but when i sit down it doesnt look as if im pregnant at all i just looks as if i have a fat roll or something im just really worried!! help!! Sad
sweetpea24
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:30 pm 
Post subject:
No idea sorry. Maybe you were retaining lots of water and its gotten less? Have you asked your dr? xxx

kayleyfluffybabyBUM
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:48 pm 
Post subject:
Have you at any stage had extra water? It could be that the volume has lessened and therefore the skin isn't stretching as much as it had been.
Option 2 could be that baby is in a position further to the back of bump and therefore not stretching the skin out as much. If you're worried speak to your midwife hun xx
Zacky was born June 26th 2011
Pip was born October 17th 2012
Spencer was born 5th August 2013 (6 weeks early)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular