dealing with miscarridge advice on trying again

chloemissingmybump
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:21 pm 
Post subject: dealing with miscarridge advice on trying again
i am not sure how to get the strength to try again after miscarrying and trying with no such luck and was hoping someone could help.share how its going.how it was.how hard it may be.x Sad
sammie23
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:37 pm 
Post subject:
It takes a while for you to learn to deal with what you have experienced I hav had 4 m/c I had 3 m/c in a row then had my son then had another m/c, I found the strength to keep goin by talking to my local miscarriage associate group and actually talking to the ladies on here, it was hard at times had good days and bad, but we wanted a baby so I never have up, if anything it made me more determind, and I'm so glad I never gave up as my son is perfect 2.5year old,
Have u thourght about planting a plant or buying an ornament for te baby u lost, that would be for you...I have an orange pixieilily plant and it's blooms every summer this makes me thibk of our 1st baby, really helped me!
I will nwver forget the feelings I felt how excited I was and gettin dressed up to go to my scan then it all came crushing down,
You are alway welcome to talk to me, but the only advise I'd give you is talk to your pare ter share feelings erc.....as we lost us for a while!!;(
Posted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:44 pm 
Post subject:
thankyou sammy and yesim wanting a wooden cross i am making it myself to remind me,thanks for the reply,glad to here you got there in the end,you are a strong women indeed loving thoughts from me sorry for your loss x
ELP1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:14 pm 
Post subject:
Hi hun. Everyone deals with it differently. I had 4 then had my son then another now I am 25 weeks.

All I can say is never give up on your dream. It was a really emotional roller coaster but we got througg it in the end xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular