Need some information

beth93
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:32 am 
Post subject: Need some information
Okay, so I guess here's my situation. I had unprotected sex on December 31 and again on the 1st. On the second I got a very light period that lasted until Saturday morning the 4th. That night I again, had unprotected sex. I'm never sure when I ovulate as I have very irregular periods. They are mostly 31-41 days apart. Two days ago I noticed my nipples are slightly sensitive and I have a clear discharge that seems to be a lot. I've also had a ton of gas and bloating as well as lower back pain and slight cramping. I guess I'm just wondering is at all possible for me to be pregnant? I mean excuse my ignorance but I always assumed it was very, very unlikely to get pregnant right before or righy after my period. Plus, there's the fact I had my period however short it was. Normally I wouldn't even be paying attention but I just have a feeling. I plan on taking a test I just wanted some advice or any information any of you might have on this situation. Thanks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular