Hello everybody!

saraahtomlinson
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:41 pm 
Post subject: Hello everybody!
Hi everybody, I'm Sarah!
Me and my boyfriend were together for 5 years. We lived together and were trying for a baby! After my little brother died in March, our relationship started to go downhill! He was saying that I 'wasn't putting in 100%', I wasn't really, I was too busy grieving but he obviously didn't realise that?!
We broke up in September. After we broke up, I found out I was pregnant but unfortunately I lost the baby. We had managed to stay friends since we broke up and we started seeing each other again up until about a week ago. Now we don't really speak!
Well that's just the short story of it all without all the chaotic mess in between!
Would be lovely to speak to you all,
Sarah x
Banoffee
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:14 pm 
Post subject:
Hi and welcome.

I'm sorry you lost your brother and baby in such a short space iof time. I guess in time the pain of the loss of both will heal.
It's such a shame your relationship broke down on top of it all. I really hope you can get through this and surely after all those downs you are due some ups!! I would like to think your brother will give you a helping hand.

Hopefully 2014 will bring you some nice surprises!

X
Posted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:26 am 
Post subject:
Thank you very much Banoffee Smile x
StaceyRD
Posted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:08 am 
Post subject:
Sorry too that you've had a rough year, I hope 2014 starts and finishes a lot better.
I lost my brother before me and my now husband got together but he still can't understand my grief xx

ebonybeauty
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:43 pm 
Post subject: hi everybody
Hi everyone I'm Chi, just want to say Hello to everyone.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> The Newbies Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular