2 miscarriages in 4 months. I'm done 😢

Jobleb
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:58 pm 
Post subject: 2 miscarriages in 4 months. I'm done 😢
Hi ladies. I have been on this site awhile now but I came here because I had my tubal tie reversed. I had my reversal June 2012. I lost a tube during my op and thought I was never going to get pregnant after trying what seemed like forever. Anyway I found out I was preg September 2013 and was happiest person ever, but I sadly miscarried in October at 6 weeks. We decided to give ourself a break from ttc and everything that goes with it. I felt unwell and got a bpf beginning of jan 2014 I sadly miscarried again on Wednesday. I don't feel like I can cope any more. For all my hubby wants a baby desperately he thinks I shouldn't feel this sad ( he is honestly the nicest man ever and hates to see me cry ) I have no one to talk to about this who understands me. I went to my gp today who said nothing can be done till I loose 3 babies. I seriously couldn't do this again. Please help me xx
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:19 pm 
Post subject:
Sad Have replied to your post on the reversal forum hun.... sending you ((HUGS))) xxx
Angel Baby due 21/6/2012 (m/c)
All 3 much loved and wanted xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> TTC After Miscarriage All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular