Am i entitled to anything?

ELP1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:58 pm 
Post subject: Am i entitled to anything?
I have never claimed a penny in my life and always worked but when i had my previous job i was only on a years contract (i was covering someone on maternity) it was pure conicidence that i went on maternity the same week she came back. I got SMP from my previous employer. when my smp was up they phoned me and said they didnt have any work for me at that time but if anything came up they would let me know. At this time i wasnt pregnant and started looking for other part time work. about 4 weeks later they contacted me and said they urgently needed someone for 3 mornings a week so i started looking into childcare, bearing in mind i live away from family and friends and dont know many people, I found a childminder 4 days later but they had already filled the space with someone else. I found out two days later i was pregnant.

Am i entitled to job seekers for now or maternity allowance??? we are struggling a bit on just OH's wage. Thanks girls.

p.s we are not entitled to any tax credits as OH earns to much xx

RASCAL
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:35 am 
Post subject:
Hey erin. Well done on baby no.2. Life sometimes funny. Way of working out. In terms of benefits. You should be entitled. To 6 months of job seekers contributary of 71.70 per week. X

zachariahelijahmalakaimum
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:22 pm 
Post subject:
i am currently gettin job seekers allowence hun, not sure hw i will stand once i get to the stage where i cnt work due to be due to give birth tho, nt asked yet as they dont know i am pregnant lol

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Your Finances All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular