Coping with disappointment, I'm finding it a struggle!!!

lady24
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:51 pm 
Post subject: Coping with disappointment, I'm finding it a struggle!!!
Hi everyone, I'm lady and Ive been on askbaby for a while, I'm at the stage where I have been ttc for 5 years. I'm happily married well most of the time. I have pcos, I don't ovulate, I've been on clomid and gonal f for induction treatments with no success.

I'm starting to think I've never ever ovulated and I'm never going to either. I'm so unhappy at the moment, I feel like I'm in a horrible daze and just want the most simplest of things a family. My husband says we have a family, its me and him and that's all we need. He hates to see me like this and he can't understand my fixation with ttc.

He wants children, I know he'd love a son, but he is trying to stay strong for me. This frustrates me I want him to scream and cry and talk about it, but I guess men are slightly different in that sense.

Why is it so hard to cope?? should i just accept it and move on or should I just stop and try not to ruin my life by fixating on what I havn't got. I just want a simple life, not to win the lottery or to have a well paid job I just want to be a mother and it's so hard when time after time it doesn't work. Well anyone who knows how I'm feeling just let me know what you think. Thanks Lady X
dessydell
Posted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:28 am 
Post subject:
From my opinion you go to doctor ask all things in brief he will give you the right suggestion for this and go as per his suggestion that will be the good way for you.
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:07 pm 
Post subject: Hi lady24
Firstly want say how sorry I'm that you not got BFP yet
I think you go back to fertility clinic there must other drugs they can try ?
Clomind made ov but I didn't get pregnant thankfully Ivf did work .
Have thought about adoption or fostering ? Jennie
Posted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:16 am 
Post subject:
Thanks so much for the msg, i love to hear a happy ending. Im feeling alot better about things, we are starting ivf this month the first appt is next week, have you any advice for keeping calm poss relaxation techniques etc.
anyway any advice would be great ��
PENNY76
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:38 pm 
Post subject: Yipeeeee
Lady24 so sorry only seen this I didn't get any notification Sad
I'm so excited for you I guess your down reg at mo lots to tell you
2 litre water a day eat healthy and took pregacare tablets also enjoy your last Brie and pâté anything cant eat when pregnant Smile
During stimming keep your tummy warm and I took protein shake twice a day eat chicken and fish and after embryo transfer no hot baths or showers no hot pads on your tummy
And eat 4 Brasil nuts a day
http://www.natalhypnotherapy.co.uk/6.html
Can call you be quicker lol
Jennie x x
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular