Feb testers - lets do this!!

sammie23
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:41 pm 
Post subject:
I have strong af/pg symptoms this month....I'm very tired. Has sore boobs on and off since Friday. Back ache. Not due on till Monday tho.....so I'll wait till Sunday to do a test! If I'm not pregnant I've become very aware of my symptoms in the lethal phase!!!!!! Feeling positive about this baby making thing tho!!!!! Smile
Posted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:29 pm 
Post subject:
Good luck everyone. Cd 1 for me. New start x
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:18 pm 
Post subject:
You said it would be tuesday!!!! Mad

Fresh start babe

I keep feeling sick etc but its either linked to this vold or the pregnacare comception pills - Sad
Posted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:30 am 
Post subject:
Yeah sammie, same here with the symptoms. Ive got sore boobs, feel tired, and get sudden pangs of hunger. And then the bloated tummy.. but these are all also AF related so don't want to get carried away. And like you im trying not to test to early this month. AF due sat so will be good an wait till then.
sammie23
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:28 pm 
Post subject:
Ooooh that's xciting for you, I bet iv just become aware of symptoms!!!! But if that's the case at least I'm well tuned!!!!Smile
Posted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:14 pm 
Post subject:
Good luck ladies! My symptoms When I was pregnant over December/ earlyJanuary I felt tired from what would have been 3 weeks!! Sore boobs from conception too, sick feeling all day for a few days at 4 weeks and then just really tired/heartburn/sicky feeling on an evening. I also was I'll with a stinking cold over Christmas and couldn't stand certain smells. Also had odd bowel movements from constipation to diarrhea.
Posted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:50 am 
Post subject:
Hi girls.
You probably remember me from last month. And by God what a horrible month it has been.
I had a miscarriage last month. I actually had my miscarriage confirmed exactly a month today (20th jan). I also had a miscarriage in October. With my first miscarriage I got my period back as I should have, on time etc. I'm pretty sure I'm over my due date of my period. I got rid of all my calendars after losing this last baby. So I have no record of anything. All I know is that I started losing my last baby on the 16th January. My bleeding lasted for approx 5 days. It was like a period, the same as the miscarriage in October.
I've got no idea when I ovulated after this miscarriage. But it has been 35 days to be exact since I started bleeding and lost my last one. I personally counted my miscarriage in October as the first day of my period and I was correct. And I got my period 29 days after my miscarriage.
I can't bring myself to do a test to see if I am. I also am aware though you should give yourself up to 8 weeks to have a period after a miscarriage. I'm on week 5 today since my miscarriage. If I am I don't want to find out too early. I'm so scared. But I know.. no period normally means something for me. I'm regular as clock work! Even after my first miscarriage. We haven't been 'trying'. Oh gosh, what shall I do?!?! I'm frightened to know. But I can't stop thinking about it. And I'm waiting to bleed. How long shall I wait to do a test? I've lost both my babies at 5 weeks and 4 days. I don't want to know before I'm over that stage at least. Maybe not knowing is the best thing right?! xx

Clairebear30
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:15 am 
Post subject:
Hey lovely! I wondered how you were doing.
As you know ive not been in ur shoes so think the others will be better as advising

But if ur scared of testing n also thinking about it alot i guess if it were me id choose what was worst. Thinking non stop n waiting for bleed to arrive or not, or know for sure so i could then prepare myself for the next stage of uncertainty. Hmmm its tough

Maybeset urself a date to test if nothing has happened n promise urself to forget until then - like sunday or something?

Hoping its good news babe xx
Posted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:22 pm 
Post subject:
I think the worst for me would be knowing. Cuz I'll then keep thinking, I'm going to lose another one. I might test 2 weeks today. Then it'll be 7 weeks after losing my last one. I think a month is too long. I'm not changing anything I do though until I know for sure. Because it didn't help my last 2. Oh god, I'm preying hard!
How are you getting on? Xx

sammie23
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:38 pm 
Post subject:
I have been in your shoes I lost 3 in a row one the concieve my son, carried him fine then lost another after him, I'm not gunna lie to you I was so paranoid, but I needed to know, I asked the go go a blood test which they did and I had early scans, which you could ask for,

I'm feeling tierd but boobs arnt asore, and just feel iky but all my family have had a sickness bug,
What the best pregtezts, I got clear blue digital an first responce one step, not early predictor
What you all thibk?
I'm due on Monday when shall I test?,
Posted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:15 pm 
Post subject:
Im ok babe - still ttc Sad

Id test at weekend hun!! Good luck xx
Posted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:39 am 
Post subject:
Period came. Probs for the best x

saema
Posted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:24 am 
Post subject:
I tested this morning and it was BFN! Thats me crossed off the list. Sad
Clairebear30
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:02 pm 
Post subject:
Oh no Sad maybe a rest is needed for u though hun.

Some good news needed this month x
Posted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:52 pm 
Post subject:
I did a clear blue digital and it was "not pregnant " I know I'm not due on until Monday but I'm guessing I'm "not pregnant " as with my son I got a positive really early .....
No symptoms at all now either.....:/
Do u think iv tested to early anyway?
I've got my friend 30th birthday party next sat so at least I can have a big glass of wine !!!
Page 5 of 7

Jump to:  

Community

Popular