Against Immunisations?

hayley2903
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:40 pm 
Post subject: Against Immunisations?
Hello Smile
Is anyone on here against immunisations and has refused them for your child/children?
xx
Posted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:06 pm 
Post subject:
The only jab I have refused for my son (although it's a spray for toddlers) is the flu one. The nasal spray/flu jab I will never give my children or have myself. All the rest I've allowed only because I've had both mumps and measles and they were not pleasant.
Posted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:50 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks for replying. Can i ask why this is?
I'm facilitating a session as part of a course of antenatal classes and would love to understand why people refuse immunisations as i myself have never felt i could (despite it crossing my mind) as i hadn't researched it enough!
x
Posted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:02 pm 
Post subject:
I believe the hype flu is given far outweighs the actual statistics on mortality rates for flu. Also the things I have read about the ingredients in this vaccine you wouldn't knowingly put into your body.
Posted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:54 pm 
Post subject:
All of my children have had all of the jabs. I always think they would not offer it unless it was necessary.
I will not though let my youngest have the nasal flu jab again. I agree with the baby jabs, but none of my other children had the flu jab and have always been fit and well. My youngest had it and he's had no end of colds. My oh says that's the idea, to give them a cold but not flu to build up immune system. All of the others haven't had it so he won't be either.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular