constant pain

ctinso
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:42 pm 
Post subject: constant pain
since 3 am yesterday morning i have been getting constant period style cramping and lower back pain ...now the odd braxton hick to ...my question is could this be labor or start of? or do you have to have the contractions aswell ??? i have been n slow labor or few weeks now but this feels different some how....thanks x
Posted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:24 pm 
Post subject:
My contractions felt like really bad period pains, so I guess it could be. Have you had any other signs of labour? X

ctinso
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:05 pm 
Post subject:
i have strong bhs ...losing my plug over few weeks now ....pressure down there ....my dr has said im in slow labor but that was ageees ago now .....oh well if comes to nothing only 22 days lol .....its the pain is just there all the time and back ache xx
Posted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:31 pm 
Post subject:
If your losing your plug as well it should t be long. I lost my plug over about a week and then started getting contractions which ended up like a constant pain but that was much later in active labour. Everyone's experience is different I guess, hood your not hanging on too long. Take some hot baths I find that really helps with my hip and back pain and found the pool in labour excellent pain relief x

Alowicious
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:11 pm 
Post subject:
I started losing bits of the mucous plug (green snotty jelly) from 26 weeks, then lost lots of it last week. I have had BH;'s really strongly for the last 3 weeks but not regular. On Tuesday this week I had a check and was 3cm dilated and am sure she gave me a sweep. Yesterday I lost some of my 'bl**dy show' and loads of it has come out today. I haven't had many BH's over the last two days but my bump has dropped and I can't walk very well due to pain inbetween my legs Embarassed

I'm ready but not sure baby is!!

Sounds like it won't be long for you either!! Good luck x
Posted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:21 pm 
Post subject:
i lost my plug about 4 weeks ago and i have this week had 2 days in hospital in early labour but nuffin yet......i hope he goin to wait for his section date next week now!!!

ctinso
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:59 am 
Post subject:
thanks for all the replies i started having contractions on saturday after posting this had a surprise shower town for me pictures not so good b sunday was crying in pain went to be assessed was only 3cms they let me stay after a looooong night baby lexi-lou was born at .24 am 10/2/14 she had bad infection ( i had strep b which i wasn't being treated for as last baby was ok ) luckily they gave me half hour antibiotics during labor but lexi-lou still had high infection was in her waters and placenta and reached marker of 40 its meant to be below 10 ...but all well now and home xx

Jump to:  

Community

Popular