so confused am i pregnant

millar1985
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:22 pm 
Post subject: so confused am i pregnant
so here goes i am 3 days late my period and have had sum sickness and heartburn lately n very tired all time i have been sterlised as i already have 7 children and yestarday i decided to do a test out poundshop and came bk possitive then i took a clear blue plus 2 diffrent 1s and wer negative then i did same this morning and wer negative then i did another poundshop test this morn aswell and was negative however bout 30 mins ago did same poundshop test and possitive so confused this has never happend to me before am i pregnant or not reaaly scared cause increased risk of ectopic i do have cramp like period pain nothing to one side or anything can sum1 help me Confused so thats 8 negitives all in and 2 possitives
Bobski1980
Posted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:23 pm 
Post subject:
3 days late isn't much and very early for pregnancy symptoms. I would be inclined to ignore the pound shop tests, the clear blue will be much more accurate. Also 8 negatives is a lot and you have been sterilised so I would think its very unlikely that your pregnant Hun xx

Rach2014
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:52 pm 
Post subject:
I would go to the doctor , it is always best to err on the edge of caution if you got 8 neg and 2 pos then something is a miss cheap tests or not , also to ease your own worry ... good luck and I hope all is ok for you
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular