prenatals

happyhell29
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:00 pm 
Post subject: prenatals
When I fell with faith I took a host of vitamins. I was also a strict vegetarian, who ate fish hee hee. I took pregnacare, fish oil and vitamin b complex. Cycles were always irregular and normally at least 35 -45 days.

Between having faith and now I had a non cancerous mahoooosive polyp removed from my cervix. This was done in a operation and happened in June.

Anyway this time round my cycles had seemed to have regulated more and were becoming about 32 days. And dead obvious ewcm and ovulation pains. I went back on the vitamins - the same as above. And my cycles have gone massive again and I've lost the ewcm. Never been this dry before down below. .And also my Boobs have started leaking if I squeeze them. I started taking them before Christmas even though we weren't starting till January. I certainly don't feel stressed or anything

so I have come off the vitamins and started taking simple vitamin d and folic acid as two independent tablets.

Has pregnacare lengthened anyone else's cycles?

Any hints anyone? X x
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:21 pm 
Post subject:
My sister was given some prenatals from the hospital (she is diabetc so was under hospital consultation when TTC) and she said they messed her cycles up.

I only ever took Folic acid and conceived first try so cant say if they messed my cycles up.

On another note, I cant believe how old your LO is, I could have sworn she was only born last year!

happyhell29
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:01 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks steph.

Time flies scarily fast doesn't it? !

I'm trying simple folic acid will see how it goes then. Did your sister say howw long it took for her cycle to get back to normal or did she stay on the prenatals x

X x
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:02 pm 
Post subject:
Speak to your GP re. leaky boobs. Probably nothing sinister unless it's black, red or brown.
That aside, it could be a sign of hormone imbalance (high prolactin). xx
Posted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:38 pm 
Post subject:
Hiya caz.

I spoke to the practise nurse and she said as my bloods taken after birth, at my six week check up, were fine they were happy its just hormonal linked. It's only tiny amounts a bit like colostrum. ...... Not sure if I'm happy with this response. Might wait for my period to come and go see the doctor for answers

x x
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:07 pm 
Post subject:
I would if it persists. Seems like the worst possibilities are off the cards which is good. xx

Jump to:  

Community

Popular