Positive test after 4 miscarriages.......

hope2011
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:36 am 
Post subject: Positive test after 4 miscarriages.......
I have just found out i am 4+ weeks pregnant after loosing 4 babies since jan 2011, its been 6 months since we lost our little girl to complete trisomy 22, am scared but feel very calm, i know what will be will be, all our tests came back as normal, so that was good, but annoying not having a reason or something to blame Mad we had decided not to try again but guess nature has other plans.... hope x
Angelcake71
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:10 am 
Post subject:
Very Happy Aww its lovely to read your news Hope!! ...
wishing you lots of luck and a H&H 9 months..XX
Angel Baby due 21/6/2012 (m/c)
All 3 much loved and wanted xx
michelletv
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:05 pm 
Post subject:
any more news Hope? is everything okay?
keep us posted so that we can support you!
Posted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:35 pm 
Post subject: feeling worried.....
Hi I posted what seems like weeks ago, Have now reached 12+5 have my big scan on Wednesday, to be honest I am really worried I don't feel pregnant anymore, I have been feeling really sick all the time, sore breasts, stomach ache, but now nothing I have been really ill over last week, headaches, upset stomach sickness, horrific shoulder pain and stomach pain... I want to think I am just getting over the first part of pregnancy that everything is calming down, that I just had a virus, but after loosing the 4 babies before I guess I am just worried.... all scans have been fine so far, had small bleed but baby was ok,......... sorry needed a rant xxx

Love to all xxxxxx
sammie23
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:26 pm 
Post subject:
hi hope.....I wanted to give you a little hope....1st congrats......I had 3 m/c before falling pregnant with my son, with my son I had no symtoms, I was so scraed but my maternity unit scanned me at 6..8...10 weeks before my 12 week but even at 20 weeks I didn't feel pregnant sothere is ope...I relly hope everything goes well for you this time,
Posted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:01 pm 
Post subject:
Very Happy Hope all is going well hunni FX xXx
hope2011
Posted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:02 pm 
Post subject: Updated... 35 weeks pregnant after 4 miscarriages .....
Hi everybody, I hope your all well? and that there have been more positive outcomes after all our pain, I am now 35 weeks pregnant... amazing but I have worried every single day every twinge every loo trip, I wish I could say that I am finally enjoying being pregnant, but my fear has overwhelmed the joy, I only recently bought all the baby stuff incase I 'jinxed' it and have only today washed all clothes, I was intending to pack hospital bag but I am so overwhelmed, scared, I am now worried about birth, not bonding, I just feel worried about everything.......... the baby is healthy, and we know she is a girl x even washing her clothes I feel detached like a cant believe it because to lose another would kill me, help xxxxxxxxxxx
sammie23
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:41 pm 
Post subject:
Wow this is so lovely to hear, I never enjoyed my pregnancy and even when e arrived for a while I thourghtvitvwas too good to be true, but ya know what enjoy every second, this is your time to become a mummy, all your hopes and dreams are goin to come true, web I lost my babies people used I say to me everything happens for areason and I used to be so upset and thourght how heartless these people wher....although my heart still hurts for my angel babies they couldn't stay with me as my son was ment to stay.....an that's how I've learnt to accept it!!! Good luck an keep us all updated I loved my lavour....3.5 hours and happy throughout!!!Wink xxx
Posted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:21 pm 
Post subject:
Very Happy Aww lovely to read that Mandy!! Good luck xXxX
michelletv
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:10 pm 
Post subject:
Dear Hope
how are things going. its almost time.
xx
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:28 pm 
Post subject:
That great news hope not long now even now 2 years and 4 months since twins birth and now then I still pinch myself to make sure all real Smile
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular