Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:23 pm 
Post subject: Hi
That's great news teebs I've sent private message with some information Smile
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:30 pm 
Post subject:
Well I started with the hot flushes woke up in the middle of the night dripping Embarassed then at work today had to go outside to cool down!!
I spoke to the clinic today seems I was over panicking about how many visits I will have to make, first one is a week today that will only be bloods and then they will tell me when I start gonal which if all goes to plan will be next Monday, I have never ever wanted af to hurry up and be on time, I have a feeling she is going to mess me about this month as I should have already started but no show yet!!!

how is everyone? xxx
Posted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:36 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Terri. Hot flushes are super-fun aren't they...lol. Don't panic about AF. She'll show when it's time and being later won't affect the treatment outcome. xx
Posted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:46 pm 
Post subject:
Oh they are a delight! just like rhw dreaded clomid but worse!
I am trying to stay positive and I feel I but I really have this gut feeling something is going to go wrong I just can't help it xx
Posted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:30 am 
Post subject:
Never have I ever been so happy to be woken in the night to af!!! Very Happy
Posted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:46 pm 
Post subject:
Yay Terri lol, I remember waiting for mine and it being late. Not long till the next step now x
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:06 pm 
Post subject:
Haha I can honestly say I have never been so happy haha! I do think its a bitt late but its here so hopefully next step will go ok, roll on Monday Shocked xxx
Posted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:37 pm 
Post subject:
Yay, so pleased she showed for you (for once).
Think positive hun. xx
Posted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:26 pm 
Post subject:
Ooohhh, good luck Hun. So pleased it's finally happening for you!

I'm crossing everything!

Xx
Posted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:32 pm 
Post subject:
Teehopes that's great news she showed up be thinking of you Monday enjoy your weekend Smile
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:20 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks Very Happy

I am nervous I just hope my body has responded to what we need it to!!!

Off to bed now need to be up at 5-30 to get to hospital on time! Xxx
Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:43 am 
Post subject:
Good luck for today xx
Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:11 am 
Post subject:
Good luck for today. Xx
teehopes
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:38 am 
Post subject:
Hey ladies,

Well after getting up at 5.30am and arriving at 8am at clinic I cued up had my bloods done was told to go and see the nurse who then asked me when my last scan was, to which I don't remember she had to go away and find out! it was the 3rd dec so she said I am border line as it has to be within 3 months! Shocked

I said well what is next she basically said that a doctor would look over it all and I would get a call later Mad I would maybe need a scan but they couldn't fit me in today so it would be later on it the week!
I know we are getting this on the NHS but it takes me 2 hours to get to the hosp as they have early appointments for bloods scans etc... Its not like I can just pop out to get it done its a nightmare!

I understand they have lots of things going on but they are the ones stressing me out!! I nearly cried when I came out of there! It felt like no one really knew what was going on and no one could explain anything to me!
I was told that I may have to have another scan later in the week before we start stimms as its not been within the 3 months! again not my fault they kept pushing the dates forward!

So yet again nothing is going to plan!!!!!!

I feel very very deflated again today!

I am now waiting for the nurse to ring and let me know and I feel like its going to be that I will have to go later and have another scan later on in the week, so if that's the case I wont be starting gonal f till end of the week?? that means I will have been on burserelinb for 3 weeks?

I am that fed up with it I feel like why I am doing this? nothing ever goes to plan!

I just know in my gut its not going to work so I feel I am stressing myself out completely for nothing!

Sorry for the negative post but st marys are seriously beginning to get on my nerves they just expect you to know what your doing and the only reason I know some of it is because I talk to you girls xx
Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:38 pm 
Post subject:
Sorry to hear that. Its awful that they are making you feel so stressed out. I know it doesnt seem like it now, but it will sort itself out and a few extra days wont seem like anything in the end.

My clinic is an hour away, so I understand how annoying it is. When I did my fet's you need to go in for a scan as soon as you get your surge and that was quite stressful with work and travel times, one scan was a whole morning or afternoon off.

Maybe could you try phoning and double checking the day before each appointment to save a wasted journey?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 2 of 14

Jump to:  

Community

Popular