Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:17 pm 
Post subject:
How are you feeling Terri?
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:40 pm 
Post subject:
Well the last couple of days had lots of dizziness just later on at night!
Today I just feel fine!! Few cramps but that might be the pessaries!
I am scared To test now!!!
I was going to test sunday but I am taking my mum as a suprise for the skating on ice she will love it but I don't want a bfn to upset me!but I don't wanna rest Mon morn then have to go to work upset I just don't know what to do!!! Xxx
Posted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:00 pm 
Post subject:
Good luck when you test Smile
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:19 pm 
Post subject:
You could always test tomorrow with a first response you'd be the equivalent of 12dpo x
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:26 pm 
Post subject:
Hi terri just want send big hug can't say felt much before i tested other than being tired .
Keeping everything crossed for when test : )
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:05 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Terri, am good thanks, still finding it hard to believe number 2 is on the way. Good luck for when you test, you deserve this so much. I really really hope it has worked.

Have asked after you a few times Susanjosh, hope all is ok.

xx

teehopes
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:24 pm 
Post subject:
Claire I am too scared to test tomorrow! Shocked I am having lunch with my girlies tomorrow the 2 that know and not sure I want that before that either!!! Ha
I think now I can test I don't want to! Although I suppose I want to move on so I should get it over with!
Would the trigger shot still be in my system? Had that 2 weeks ago tomorrow!
Heather I can't believe baby no 2 is on way it's fabulous news!!! Are you having a boy or a girl?

Thanks girls xxx
Posted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:26 pm 
Post subject:
I'd give it until the 31st if I were you. Trigger should be out of your system but you may well get a false negative (although you may get positive) if you test too early. xx
Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:22 am 
Post subject:
If you don't want to test before work, you can collect your fmu in a clean container and keep it in the fridge! That way you can test after work and have the whole evening at home to digest the result!

Really hope it's a bfp for you. I completely get that you're too nervous to test now but for me the thing I really didn't want was to get AF at work and have to deal with that disappointment and face everyone. Hopefully it won't come to that for you but maybe another thing to consider in favour of testing slightly early at the weekend.

On the positive side, an early bfp means more chance to enjoy it and relief from the 2ww sooner!
PENNY76
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:55 pm 
Post subject:
Terri hope you have lovely day with your mum tomorrow .
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:12 pm 
Post subject:
Good luck for testing tomorrow Terri (if you do test), thinking of you x
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:25 am 
Post subject:
It's a boy Smile.

Good luck for testing xxx

teehopes
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:15 am 
Post subject:
Ar heath that's so lovely Smile

Well I haven't had time this weekend to even think about testing!!

I haven't tested yet! I just cant! I am so scared! I know I should get on with it as then I know but I want it to be at weekend! I am thinking maybe take Friday off and do it then, but its my goddaughters second birthday party on sat and I am so not testing that day, if its like I think a bfn I will struggle! Adults are all making a day of it and drinking and if its my first drink may end up crying and feeling odd with all the kids around me!

God At first I just wanted to test now I don't!!!

If I tested at night would it be ok?

Penny thanks we had a great day, she cried!!

Would my AF still just turn up if I am on progesterone? that would be easier I never test hahaha so testing is off for me!

Does anyone know (I have been doing my temps) would the progesterone change them?

They are very high and continuing to get higher! Question

Slight hope if so but if its progesterone that's fine xxx
Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:25 am 
Post subject:
I know how you must feel Terri though for me I just needed to know and get it over with. You wont get your af until you stop the progesterone, Im not really sure about temps when on progesterone but my guess is it would make them go up so Im not sure its worth taking your temp as it won't really tell you anything :/ I tested around half 5 in the evening with Hannah with a first response and got a bfp, I dont think time matters that much if you've got a test like First response as theyre so sensitive. How you feeling? x
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:01 am 
Post subject:
Feeling sicky on and off, VERY horny Embarassed although we haven't BD since just before EC as I didn't want to risk anything!

Night sweats are awful! I just wake up dripping!!!

Keep burping a lot, which then goes with heartburn, going dizzy,(that was last week more for a couple of days) tired constantly and no energy, cramps on and off very snappy with everyone around me and a real odd one shortness of breath now and again which has only just started but I am by no means that unfit I used to run about 6 miles a week before this so all these little beauties are being put down to the progesterone as I know they wont be PG symptons its too early haha!!!!

I have one first response at home so I think the next couple of days I will go for it!

Get it done!! to be fair the sooner I do it the sooner we can book a holiday, that's our bfn 'treat' and take our mind off things! and have a break I am exhausted from the last couple of months!!! xxx
Page 11 of 14

Jump to:  

Community

Popular