Getting pregnant after sterilisation reversall part 14

Salad40
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:53 pm 
Post subject: Getting pregnant after sterilisation reversall part 14
Looking to talk to other ladies in my situ, I'm a 39 yr old ladie, I went though my op on oct 19 2012' still trying, and wants to talk with others xx
Dawne
Jillybeanz2011
Posted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:37 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Salad how were you sterilised?... Hope you well, I'm counting down the days till my reversal Smile
meesh31
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:27 am 
Post subject:
Morning Ladies how are we all thismorning?

ive been awake with Liam since 5am Sad hes teathing really bad and has cut his 2nd tooth bless him.

so cold here in manchester thismorning left heating on all night and its still bloody freezing Confused

hope yo all have a good day Smile xxxx

Salad40
Posted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:25 am 
Post subject:
Hi jillybeanz, I was clipped, and thankfully only one clip each side was used, it was done through key hole surgery but the operation was done to reverse it I was cut open, I only had three weeks off work and I had that long as I heavy lift all day long, so I now have a scar about 5 inches long as like a Caesarian scar, when are you due to have it done, I'm excited for you, I remember when I had mine booked, the time couldn't go quick enough, now I'm on my 3 rd month on trying, I ound a friend of a friend who lives around here and she fell straight away, she had her op on 1 st oct and is already 15 weeks on Sunday, So lucky, xx
gardenfairy
Posted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:47 am 
Post subject:
Hi salad(again lol) im almost 39 too and still considering reversal or IVF.. Its nice to be able to chat to ladies in a similar position or have `been there` and can advice and share their experiences...I wish you lots of luck, Kerry
Jess1973
Posted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:02 pm 
Post subject:
Hi I'm Jess, I'm 39. I had reversal of sterilisation in October 2011, I had a very low ovarian reserve of 2.7, I concieved 13 months later after loosing 2 stone in weight and I am now 15 weeks pregnant. Please don't loose hope guys, it worked for me, just as I was about to proceed to IVF.
shellypenton
Posted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:32 pm 
Post subject:
MORNING LADIES!!! HOW ARE U ALL DOING ON THIS COLD DAY?

AF IS STILL NOT HERE TODAY MAKES 10 DAYS LATE!!!!! DONT KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON....

MEESH I HOPE LIAM STATRTS TO FEELING BETTER!!!!
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:18 am 
Post subject:
Salad if you want to start a new part to "Getting pregnant after reversal" then you should ask the mods to lock the old one Smile as it gets confusing for Ladies if there are two places to post in and some posts and questions may get lost xx
Meesh hope Liam feels better soon , freezing here too Shocked didn't get the snow that was predicted though , just a light fall, the kids are devastated they don't get a snow day Laughing
It's very quiet on here at the moment, when I joined there were well over 10 of us TTC Shocked Only seem to be 2 or 3 now Question I hope it goes well for all you Ladies Very Happy xx
I've recently started taking some stuff thats supposed to help unblock tube, I discovered it for unblocking heart ateries after finding out I had the genetic high cholesterol thingy , I could only get one of the things recommended at the time though, but only started it a couple of weeks before my Op in October and as some of you know my supposed "proximal blockage" turned out to have vanished Very Happy (shame about the other one Rolling Eyes )
I did wonder if what I'd been taking had helped with that Question , but after getting the news that this newly discovered blockage was scar tissue I did give up for a while Sad
The other week though while looking on amazon for more of the first stuff I'd taken I spotted the other one as well Very Happy
These are two enzmes called Serrapeptase and Nattokinase , the Serrapeptase is prescribed by docs in Europe to help clear aterial blockages and the Nattokinase is made from a japanese soy bean product called Natto, and is widely eaten in Japan where funnily enough they have less tubal infertility than western countries ,
Serrapeptase is supposed to clear dead tissue by breaking it down and actually digesting it (its an enzyme)and Nattokinase dissolves excess fibrin which is a substance found in clots and also in scarring , i'm metioning both of these because there are some Ladies who are about to or have recently had reversals and these two things may help prevent and also break down scarring Smile which of course is a factor for a lot of women in reversals not working Confused and preventions got to be better than cure Smile
You can get them both on amazon ( and probably other places but I find amazon prices very competetive), the Serrapeptase is side effect free and suitable for everyone , the Nattokinase is a mild blood thinner so can't be taken with aspirin or other blood thinners or by people prone to bleeding stomach ulcers or clotting disorders.
I've been taking ones that are 80,000iu's of serrapeptase and 2,000FU's of Nattokinase 3 x 3 of the Serra and 1x3 of the Natto on an empty stomach, thats considered a good dose for getting rid of a problem, for preventing 1x3 Serra and 1 Natto is considered enough , can't say if they work for sure yet as this is my first month taking both but I've read a few blogs and forum posts from women who had HSG's or laps that said they had blocked tubes and then either conceived or had repeat laps or HSG's that said their tubes were clear Question
I have noticed though that my visible scars have improved Question My belly button one from my first lap which was a mess and looked worse again since October has got ligther, thinner and smaller looking, the scar tissue I had in my arm from having the implant over 13yrs ago has softened and I can hardly feel it Shocked and the scar on my hip from the first lap is much lighter and one bit of its not visible anymore Shocked (it was like a cross and now its just a line ) so if it can do that on the outside ones then FX it doing something on the inside Very Happy
Anyway me and the OH have decided to try both of these for 3-4 months as it can take 3 months to have its full effect and give it our best shot by BD at the right times and see what happens Question Shocked Laughing
I have to admit to being a bit excited at trying something new , but I don't want to get back into OPK's etc. Question I also haven't bought any tests or anything because that feels a bit like tempting fate Question
So of course this month my temps are all over the place and I had ewcm yesterday on cd10 Shocked Shocked which is a first for me, as ewcm normally only happens on my surge day and maybe the day after Rolling Eyes , so we're just going to make sure we go for it every other day at least for the next 10 days and we'll see what happens Laughing sorry for the monster post and the TMI Ladies Embarassed Laughing
Hope you all have a good day and the snows not bad where you are xx
Jillybeanz2011
Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:39 am 
Post subject:
DL05, Thanks for that useful info Smile one of my worries is that my tubes are going to block up after my op.. such a stressful time and I'm trying my hardest not to worry myself sick... :/
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:45 am 
Post subject:
Jilly its not something I even considered beforehand as my surgeon played the risks down Confused My OH can't even remember him mentioning it Rolling Eyes but it is a possibilty so anything that can help has to be worth a shot Question
With two tubes though most women will have at least one that stays open so try not to drive yourself nuts over it Smile
I was just very unlucky to have only one tube after the op (left) and then get an adhesion on it that pulled it over to the left and also have a dominant right ovary Rolling Eyes so i almost always ov on the right and my only tube couldn't reach the eggs Rolling Eyes so I was [:CENSORED:] from the start even before the blockage Rolling Eyes Laughing Its not a common thing though , wish I'd known about this serrapeptase then though, you can take it until 48 hrs befor an op and from 24 hrs after , it can also help reduce swelling and pain as its a natural anti inflammatory , that some consider better than ibuprofen as its also gentler on your stomach Smile Good luck with the Op xx
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:22 am 
Post subject:
Oh I also meant to say its good for endo too, especially the Natto , I have a family history of endo,both my mum and sister had hysterectomies at an early age because of it , my sis was only 32 Shocked although I had no signs in my abdomen but then if my only tube is blocked I wouldn't have would I cos it couldn't get out Question
I know I seem to be oestrogen dominant which can encourage endo, from the symptoms I get during my cycle and also how bad my PMT can be (my oestrogen was also on the high side of normal on my cd5 bloods ( I wondered if the proximal blockage was endo related Question ), so i'm back on the Dong Quai too, which is a chinese herb which helps balance oestrogen and support progesterone I find it helps my PMT and also makes me ov earlier , its also used in chinese medicine for blocked tubes as it improves blood flow and is considered cleansing , anything that blances hormones to normal levels is good for fallopian tube health though as they need that balance to work at their best and the dong quai and Natto both help shrink and remove endo related growths so I feel like i'm covering all the bases Laughing
Dong Quai also has mild blood thinning properties so shouldn't be taken just before surgery or during AF (if AF's are very heavy) or while taking aspirin xx
shellypenton
Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:35 pm 
Post subject:
MORNING LADIES!!!!

AF FINALLY CAME EARLY THIS MORNING!! THANK GOD Very Happy Very Happy. I WILL START MY2ND ROUND OF CLOMID AND PROGESTERONE SUNDAY.... AF IS REALLY HEAVY THIS TIME. I GUESS SINCE I 10 DAYS LATE IT WAS BACKED UP Laughing Laughing JUST HOPE THIS CYCLE WORKS THIS TIME AND I GET MY BFP

HOPE U GIRLS HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY AND ENJOY UR WEEKEND.... ITS A BEAUTIFUL COOL DAY IN LOUISIANA!!!! LATER
Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:11 pm 
Post subject:
Ho ladies Smile
Ive been researching researching lol its too hard to know what to do for the best (but i am RUBBISH at making important decisions, i ended up choosing 3 wedding dresses Laughing)
Ive booked a place for the open day at Priory Clinic on 24th Jan Smile can have a look around and chat to the consultants ect, has anyone else been here for Reversal or IVF??
On another note we have had a `snow day` here so wrapped little ones up and made a snow man Clap complete with a `strawberry` nose as we`d ran out of carrots pmls.. Takes your mind of IVF/Reversal, well for ten mins anyway
Love and luck, Kerry x
JANEYLOU
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:03 am 
Post subject:
hiya ladies Smile
how is everyone doing?
any BFPs?
dont get on here much...
very busy lady lol Smile
a big hello to all the newbies!!!!!!!!!!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxx

tubal reversal april 08
it worked!!!! i had 2 beautiful reversal babies
JANEYLOU
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:26 am 
Post subject:
for all who doesnt have facebook a few piccys of Elise

tubal reversal april 08
it worked!!!! i had 2 beautiful reversal babies
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page 1, 2, 3 ... 101, 102, 103  Next
Page 1 of 103

Jump to:  

Community

Popular