Tubal

TTC1stbaby
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:58 am 
Post subject: Tubal
Well my luck just s***s. We found out we were pregnant just a few weeks ago. Hcg levels were raising but very slowly. Dr kept a close eye on them. At 6 weeks nothing in the uterus, again nothing at 6 1/2 or 7 weeks. He declared it a tubal pregnancy and the bloodwork from that day showed my hormones were dropping on their own. This is 3rd miscarriage in 3 years, 2nd in 8 months. This last pregnancy was from out third iui attempt and one before that iui. I am scared to death if we try again I will have another tubal. Dh is absolutely devastated. I am heartbroken. DH had said the last attempt would be our final one. With each loss I get this wave of determination which makes me want to try again, believing one day I will have my baby. I don't know how to cast this dream aside if DH doesn't change his mind. I understand where he is coming from. The last few years have been rough. We are going to take a nice long break before deciding what to do. I am just scared and hurting and needed to get this out of my system.
KazM
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:45 am 
Post subject:
So sorry hun. x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular