Secondary Infertility

jojo36
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:57 am 
Post subject: Secondary Infertility
Hi Ladies, would really like to hear from those that already have a baby and are trying for subsequent LOs after trying for a long time. Especially those older ladies out there. I'm 39 and trying for no.2 and it's been 11 month now (with well timed intercourse). I've had all the tests done, all normal and I am still ovulating. Have been back to a FS and he has said to have sex every third day at the start of my fertile week, that way there will be sperm in the tubes around ovulation. I think it's just my age, albeit the quality of eggs so I know it can take longer but need a bit of hope from others that found themselves in the same boat. Every month it's a negative pregnancy test, and now I just don't even bother getting excited about it anymore. I'm sick of p***ing on sticks to no avail Sad
Favan
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:19 pm 
Post subject: Don't give up my dear
Please keep trying one day it will be ok. I have been on ttc for years now,to hospitals herbals yet no way. But one day a friend introduced me to an insignificant things such as GINGER AND GARLIC .she asked me to crush both together which i did. So me and my husband took 2 shots in the morning and the same in the night for about 3 weeks so when last i saw my period i started taken CLOMID for about 5 days. Today am pregnant. Praise the LORD
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Fertility Issues All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular