Your opinion on surrogacy

Post new topic Reply to topic
lara1673
Junior Member
Junior Member
Joined: 28 Feb 2014
Posts: 40
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:29 am 
Post subject:
Clea wrote:
lara1673 wrote:
I didn't expect to live like queen Elisabeth (but it would be not bad, ha-ha))), I just want to feel safe and have a minimal comfort


you can be sure that you will receive it Very Happy Wink[/quote]
That's enough for me Very Happy And if I go there, my DH will have to go with me, right?[/quote]

yes. he needs to go with you with analyses.
according to the law the clinic should use the genetic material of one of the partners.
EMILIABIRD
Junior Member
Junior Member
Joined: 26 May 2014
Posts: 16
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:49 pm 
Post subject:
lara1673 wrote:
Clea wrote:
lara1673 wrote:
I didn't expect to live like queen Elisabeth (but it would be not bad, ha-ha))), I just want to feel safe and have a minimal comfort


you can be sure that you will receive it Very Happy Wink

That's enough for me Very Happy And if I go there, my DH will have to go with me, right?[/quote]

yes. he needs to go with you with analyses.
according to the law the clinic should use the genetic material of one of the partners.[/quote]

I think that it will be a good trip for a married couple which will strengthen their relationships
Clea
Junior Member
Junior Member
Joined: 05 Aug 2014
Posts: 16
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:42 am 
Post subject:
lara1673 wrote:
Clea wrote:
lara1673 wrote:
I didn't expect to live like queen Elisabeth (but it would be not bad, ha-ha))), I just want to feel safe and have a minimal comfort


you can be sure that you will receive it Very Happy Wink

That's enough for me Very Happy And if I go there, my DH will have to go with me, right?[/quote]

yes. he needs to go with you with analyses.
according to the law the clinic should use the genetic material of one of the partners.[/quote]
What medical tests should be done?
lara1673
Junior Member
Junior Member
Joined: 28 Feb 2014
Posts: 40
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:36 pm 
Post subject:
your husband should do test to check his sperm.
i didn't need to do tests bcz i used donor eggs.
Clea
Junior Member
Junior Member
Joined: 05 Aug 2014
Posts: 16
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:57 am 
Post subject:
lara1673 wrote:
your husband should do test to check his sperm.
i didn't need to do tests bcz i used donor eggs.

Should the test be done at the livingplace or at the clinic?
SaraUU
Junior Member
Junior Member
Joined: 06 Mar 2014
Posts: 48
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:09 am 
Post subject:
yes, of course you can do all the needed tests at your place of living.
lara1673
Junior Member
Junior Member
Joined: 28 Feb 2014
Posts: 40
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:33 pm 
Post subject:
Clea wrote:
lara1673 wrote:
your husband should do test to check his sperm.
i didn't need to do tests bcz i used donor eggs.

Should the test be done at the livingplace or at the clinic?

at the clinic thaey usually doonly gynaecological examination.all other tests you do at home.
EMILIABIRD
Junior Member
Junior Member
Joined: 26 May 2014
Posts: 16
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:34 pm 
Post subject:
SaraUU wrote:
yes, of course you can do all the needed tests at your place of living.


that's good bcz you will not have to waste time in the clinic itself
Clea
Junior Member
Junior Member
Joined: 05 Aug 2014
Posts: 16
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:48 am 
Post subject:
EMILIABIRD wrote:
SaraUU wrote:
yes, of course you can do all the needed tests at your place of living.


that's good bcz you will not have to waste time in the clinic itself

Agree, it is really comfortable!
Clea
Junior Member
Junior Member
Joined: 05 Aug 2014
Posts: 16
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:53 am 
Post subject:
lara1673 wrote:
Clea wrote:
lara1673 wrote:
your husband should do test to check his sperm.
i didn't need to do tests bcz i used donor eggs.

Should the test be done at the livingplace or at the clinic?

at the clinic thaey usually doonly gynaecological examination.all other tests you do at home.
And how long is it usually neccessary to wait for the result?
SaraUU
Junior Member
Junior Member
Joined: 06 Mar 2014
Posts: 48
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:51 am 
Post subject:
think depend on the service of the clinic but think not more than week.
EMILIABIRD
Junior Member
Junior Member
Joined: 26 May 2014
Posts: 16
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:20 am 
Post subject:
SaraUU wrote:
think depend on the service of the clinic but think not more than week.

this period of waiting is the most horrible
lara1673
Junior Member
Junior Member
Joined: 28 Feb 2014
Posts: 40
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:42 am 
Post subject:
Clea wrote:
lara1673 wrote:
Clea wrote:
lara1673 wrote:
your husband should do test to check his sperm.
i didn't need to do tests bcz i used donor eggs.

Should the test be done at the livingplace or at the clinic?

at the clinic thaey usually doonly gynaecological examination.all other tests you do at home.
And how long is it usually neccessary to wait for the result?

the tests resuts which i did at home i received within a week.
Clea
Junior Member
Junior Member
Joined: 05 Aug 2014
Posts: 16
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:18 am 
Post subject:
lara1673 wrote:
Clea wrote:
lara1673 wrote:
Clea wrote:
lara1673 wrote:
your husband should do test to check his sperm.
i didn't need to do tests bcz i used donor eggs.

Should the test be done at the livingplace or at the clinic?

at the clinic thaey usually doonly gynaecological examination.all other tests you do at home.
And how long is it usually neccessary to wait for the result?

the tests resuts which i did at home i received within a week.
Not so long. And what have you done next?
lara1673
Junior Member
Junior Member
Joined: 28 Feb 2014
Posts: 40
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:06 am 
Post subject:
Clea wrote:
lara1673 wrote:
Clea wrote:
lara1673 wrote:
Clea wrote:
lara1673 wrote:
your husband should do test to check his sperm.
i didn't need to do tests bcz i used donor eggs.

Should the test be done at the livingplace or at the clinic?

at the clinic thaey usually doonly gynaecological examination.all other tests you do at home.
And how long is it usually neccessary to wait for the result?

the tests resuts which i did at home i received within a week.
Not so long. And what have you done next?


phoned my manager and told that i've done all the tests required and have got results. made an app to the clinic and went there.
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Fertility Issues All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 4 of 7

 
Jump to:  

Community

Popular