Try for 6months

YOUNGANDMAD
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:49 pm 
Post subject: Try for 6months
Crying or Very sad why is it that I've tried for so many years not to get pregnant and now my fiance and I have decided to start now even before the wedding as opposed to later and we are having the darndest time. I'm so frustrated and consumed with reading materials to assist with the process. [/b]
teehopes
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:58 pm 
Post subject:
Hey there, come over to the trying to conceive section there are a lot of us in there supporting each other when ttc x
Posted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:56 am 
Post subject:
6 months really isn't any time at all when ttc.

Me and my partner have been trying now for 4 years with o success. It can take upto 6 months to get the effects of the pill out of your system so putting so much pressure on yourself at this early stage of your journey will not be helping your chances.

My nurse recommended sex every 2 to 3 days throughout my cycle and not to concentrate sex during ovulating times. Keep trying and if after 1yr ttc you still have no success then the drs will def help out with having you tested etc

It really is a hard journey when you want something so badly but the strength comes from wanting something so badly that giving up is just not an option. I really hope you get what you want very soon x x x
babygender
Posted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:57 pm 
Post subject: Re: Try for 6months
YOUNGANDMAD wrote:
Crying or Very sad why is it that I've tried for so many years not to get pregnant and now my fiance and I have decided to start now even before the wedding as opposed to later and we are having the darndest time. I'm so frustrated and consumed with reading materials to assist with the process. [/b]

I know its hard and very discouraging. Have you been checked to see that everything is ok?
Here is a website I recommend. Natural ways to get pregnant, give it a try what do you have to loose. Let me know how it goes. here i the link [url]http://dld.bz/FdBf [/url]
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:46 pm 
Post subject:
Hi all!!! Actually this is not a long period of time. A lot of couples ttc for years without any result. Don`t give up Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation You should consult a doctor before making any conclusions... Modern medicine is really highly developed. I`m sure there is always a way out Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation I had an awful situation. I have Asherman's syndrome. Because of this I can not carry a child((( But with the help of surrogacy we are happy parents of a beautiful little girl Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Don`t give up Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Fertility Issues All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular