MARCH Testers, here we come.

sammie23
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:10 pm 
Post subject:
Yea had little ewm Monday night, but loads an I mean loads friday, I do the tests at 2 everyday,
Normlly get cramps but havnt really,but sayin that iv been tryin not to symptom spot as it does my head in! And I do the line tests, xxx
Posted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:27 pm 
Post subject:
I'd say you ovulated the second time round then. Ive just entered the dreaded 2ww period! AF DUE on 27th so already know that I will test on the 26th, knowing me. How are you Claire?
Clairebear30
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:01 pm 
Post subject:
Hmmm yeah im wondering if it were the second test if cm too.
Although can you get two surges? Two ovulations? Is that possible? Two releases?

Im feeling bit better but still cant hear right got tinitus n bad throat again - its lasting so long. Plus other half has it bad now n little girl has terrible cough too. Taking her docs 2m to check as chesty cough n had for over week n half now n u cant buy stuff for chesty coughs for 2 year olds Sad

Im feeling quite pessamistic this month for me as we only bd once . Not started my diet etc. as soon as this colds gone im going to start a bootcamp near me i think

Hope ur all ok xx
Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:27 am 
Post subject:
Claire I took My son to docs with a cough that lasted 4weels and they give him antibiotics that's did nothing, I'm now thinking it's hay fever!
Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:19 am 
Post subject:
Weve all had this cold so its linked to that im sure. Ohh not hayfever season already Sad
Posted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:52 pm 
Post subject:
Were all wet quiet this month, how is everyone gettin on?
I feel nothin, no symptoms but I'm tryin not to spot and I know it doesn't sound it I'm tryin not to thibk of it this month,
What everyone's af and pg symptoms well for those who have been pregnant before, an when did you start them?
Af
Sore boobs a week before
Big nipples
Mood swings
Aches!

Pg
Tierd
Lack of af symtoms
Dark nipples
Vivid dreams
Starting form 5weeks ish)
Posted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:19 pm 
Post subject:
Hey hun - im still feeling off Sad

Monday will be cd 25 so last month it was day 25 so im hoping im
Moving foreward n dont get af before - as dont want to go back to 23-24 day cycles Sad

We only bd once so v v v v unlikely

Im rubbish at spotting symptoms - i keep thinking i was for months then af arrived. I had tummy issues felt sick etc yhen af would arrive.

Since went back to just folic n no conception pregnacare the dickness has stopped

Although felt iffy last night.

I didnt have anything out of the blue before tested few days after af was due. I had implantation bleeding but thought period but as didnt amount to much then stopped i tested n got bfp. Only got major urine infection week 2, then sickness feeling week 6 for a bit but that was it!!!

So not looking for signs with me other than no af lol

Hope ur all ok xx
Posted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:20 pm 
Post subject:
How long is your cycle ? I'm 30 days, started to get period pain an sore boobs now so I guess she's on her way, 5days b4 I get these b4 she actually arrives!Sad
Posted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:03 pm 
Post subject:
Im so damn impatient, I tested today! Off course it was BFN! Thought I'd test the "can detect pregnancy 6 days before your period" claim. I told myself I wouldn't get upset. But I did.
Sammie, in answer to your question, I didn't really have a lot of symptoms before testing. I just knew I was pregnant when I missed my period by a day. Its funny coz I used all my preg testers before missing my period, the Last test was the one that gave me a really faint BFP. 3 and a half years later, here I am. This time though my cycles are still same, I get pms and even had a late period last month. So, im not banking on a easy ride this time.
sammie23
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:10 pm 
Post subject:
My boobs havnt hurt as much and iv had no mood swings couldn't drink me cup of tea this morn, so I have in and tested only on a 1 test....BFP.......so then tested on first response.....BFP!!!!!!
Posted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:40 pm 
Post subject:
Aghhhhhhh really?!!!! Yeah!!!! Omg i am so excited for you!!! I cant believe it! How many days past ovulation are you?

Ahhhhhh hun i am so made up!

Xx
Posted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:56 pm 
Post subject:
Omg! Congratulations sammie I am extatic! I just had a feeling this spring was going to bring us all our much awaited BFP's. Aaah your other half must be over the moon? Very Happy
Wishing you a very happy and healthy pregnancy hun!
sammie23
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:51 pm 
Post subject:
Thankyou, I thibk I'm 8dpo but to be honist the line is very strong so I'm guessing more,
We don't really celebrate till 12 weeks due to this being my 5th pregnancy now hopefully 2nd baby, iv started 75mg asprin today which I took with myson, and to b honist I'm havin loads of stretching pain, and on an off iffy feelin, which I didn't have with my son!!
Made up tho, baby just into me for Xmas!!Wink
Posted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:36 pm 
Post subject:
Sammie, hope your keeping well. You say didn't experience those symptoms with your lil man.
Well, thats what im bursting to find out, whether my second pregnancy (if iam blessed with it) will differ greatly from my first. I mean off course the likelihood is it will, but I fear it will be complete opposite to what I experienced the first time. And that could have been the most perfect pregnancy ever, it was the most happiest time of my life. They say every baby is different as can be every pregnancy, so will be interesting for you to see that. Do you keep a diary? I did. And to this day I read back and relive it all. Anyway, you just make sure you take it easy and look after yourself. Please keep us posted.
Hope you are keeping well Clairebear?
sammie23
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:23 pm 
Post subject:
With my son we didn't really acknowledge I was pregnant as I had 3 really traumatic losses b4 him, but did g fell iffy till 10weeks with my son, an even then I let great!
So far I feel tierd. Carnt drink tea or coffee!!Sad and I feel a bit swollen around the tummy,
Gunna phone my gp 2mora see if they will do me bloods I doubt they will but I don't want my anxiety to get out of hand!
Page 3 of 4

Jump to:  

Community

Popular