MARCH Testers, here we come.

Clairebear30
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:18 pm 
Post subject:
Hope they do the blood work for you - sure they should if had losses before. Hope so hun

Im feeling quite off this afternoon - sicky feeling high up in tummy n seem to be getting that each period now just b4 it arrives. Day 24 of cycle today so if like last month af will arrive 2m.

I have no idea why i did it but fri night i took a cheapy preg test n zero line . Dont know why i did it

Still got sore throat but ears are getting better n we all seem to be getting rid of this foul cold virus thing we have had thank god.

How u doing saema? Few days left for you isnt it?

Xx
Posted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:28 pm 
Post subject:
Hey claire, im ok. I know exactly what made you take that test on Friday, the same things that's making me take it! Lol, whatever that is. Iam glad your recovering. By god what awful virus it was, I going to mske sure I have the flu injection this winter, even if its the last thing I do.
I know what you mean hun, Iv also got these cramps in my legs. Im always hungry and feel so tired! And last couple of days iv been getting indigestion and bad flatulence! Or maybe its in my head? Or just pms. I don't know any more. I won't be upset when Af arrives on Thursday. I won't. I wont. I wont. There, remind me if I do. X
Donc17
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:30 am 
Post subject:
Hi All,

Sammie huge congrats to you Smile I felt quite achey for a while after bfp this time which is aparently quite normal. It scared me senseless and I kinda still am. Think I will be for another 6 weeks.

Claire I can't believe you've still been poorly. Sounds bloody awful hope you feel better soon.

Sending baby dust to you all xxx
sammie23
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:31 pm 
Post subject:
Hiya, so ther not doin blood work as my tests are gettin stronger but iv been referred to early pregancy care now so will have my first scan at 6weeks an one about 8-10weekd before my dating scan feeling ok apart from iffy, and bloated!
Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:35 pm 
Post subject:
Glad tests are getting stronger hun - good progress!!

Still no sign of af yet - although last month major af arrived day26 even though had bits day 25. So could all kickof tomorrow.

Ive read antibiotics can mess with cycle to n ovbiously i had them this cycle

Did another cheapy test just not and zitto. Thought at least doing test would make af arrive as usually does!

Sad xx
Posted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:06 pm 
Post subject:
How r u all?

Well this afternoon ive had some slight pink etc so although feel fine think af will arrive tomorrow Sad

Thats one more day than last month unless its angibiotics that have lengthened it.

Hope ur alll well xx
Posted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:42 pm 
Post subject:
Oh claire, this is the same question I was racking my head over last month when my period was late. Everyone I asked said the antibiotics had nothing to do with delaying my period, it was the infection itself. So dont worry you are not alone.
I did another test this morning and off course it was BFN. Im stupid, I really am and I hate myself for it.
Clairebear30
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:18 am 
Post subject:
Oh its rubbish but you said keep ur chin up so come on its just another month Smile

Af is def here now.

I may b quiet for a month or so now as wont be tryjng etc (but bet im still on here lol)

Wishing everyone lots of luck xx
Posted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:21 pm 
Post subject:
I know. Your right claire. But, I'm late again! There's no chance of BFP, because I tested. It so unusual, though having said that now that I got one late period, maybe this will become the norm for me. I have had an awful lot of stress last two weeks, enough to keep me awake at night, so maybe that. Iv got To stop worrying and thinking about the things that traumatise me to the core. Because its jyst not worthit. Life is too short and too precious. Hope you are looking after yourself Sammie. Take care, all.
sammie23
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:31 pm 
Post subject:
All good with us!!Wink I'm not havin early scan now as they don't want to do an internal when they don't need too, so goin to me instead next week for chat reassurance! Lots of cramping for me lately! Hope you all get a nice Bfp soon
Posted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:09 pm 
Post subject:
Aaaah, that's good news, sammie. Means that your pregnancy is showing promising signs...so happy for you. Hope your midwife appt goes well, more importantly I hope shes nice. Mine was so robotic and emotionless, it was like she was on auto pilot the whole time. Oh well, last day of march today? Where did that go? AF came yesterday, so at least I can start charting again, I suppose.
Clairebear30
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:25 am 
Post subject:
See their point about the scan. I had a private one at 7 weeks last time but didnt think was any risk etc

Boo hiss af saema Sad fret not the suns starting to shine which will make us all feel much better Smile xx
Page 4 of 4

Jump to:  

Community

Popular