Some hope from an oldie ;)

ClairaBell
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:48 pm 
Post subject: Some hope from an oldie ;)
Ladies, I wanted to share my story with you.

Oh had a vasectomy reversal in feb 2009. We ttc for 2 years with nothing even thought his SA showed sperm was back to perfect health. So, the tests started on both of us. Oh's sperm had improved even more. I was ovulating, and after a scan, there was no cysts or any issues with me at all. So it all came down to those 2 awful words....unexplained infertility. We gave up ttc and started to get on with our lives. We looked into adoption but it didn't feel right.

So, we threw ourselves into my step children and work. We had some great holidays, and made some amazing memories. I wasn't on any contraception, as we thought there was no chance anyway, so why bother.

Well, my period was due on 21st Feb, and nothing came. Didn't think much of it as I have had late afs before. So, it got to 27th, and I decided to take a chance. I had a cheapy left from when ttc. Used that and to my shock received a faint bfp. So on Friday morning went and bought a CB digi....and that showed Pregnant 1-2. Today I have done another cheapy and line is darker still.

This is the first time I have ever received a bfp in my life, and I am in total shock, and so scared something will go wrong. But at last I have conceived. Very Happy Very Happy

Ladies, don't give up hope. If it is meant to happen it will xxx
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:05 pm 
Post subject:
Wow. What an amazing story. I am so glad you finally got your dream. Plenty of sticky baby dust.

Also gives me hope as we are looking into the process of getting my OH's VR.

happyhell29
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:30 pm 
Post subject:
Amazing!! Congratulations. Please keep us updated on your journey x
Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:49 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks girls.

I am still in shock. Have my Drs apt today at 5.10. Not sure what to expect though
xx
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:33 pm 
Post subject:
they probably wont do much at the doctors. they may refer you to a midwife or just tell you how to book yourself in. thats all they did for me. it depends on your area.

MrsZargon
Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:55 pm 
Post subject:
That's amazing news Hun - I remember you from before when you were ttc! So great to hear wonderful stories like that - wishing you all the sticky best in the world xxx
Clairebear30
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:52 pm 
Post subject:
Awesome!!!!! Super congrats hun. Wishing you a sucessful n beautiful pregnancy full of fun xx
Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:19 pm 
Post subject:
Aaah congratulations. Thats so wonderfully heartwarming. Good luck and keep us posted. Very Happy Very Happy
Banoffee
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:54 pm 
Post subject:
Oh wow congratulations and trust me when I got my BfP after nearly 5 years it will never really sink in until you hold that baby.

Hope it goes well over the next 9 months!!

Xx
Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:20 pm 
Post subject:
Not been on here for ages can't believe I've just had a quick look and you've posted this today. I.Am.Soooooo.Happy.For.You! xxxx
Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:33 am 
Post subject:
We'll I went to drs and I have an early scan Thursday as I have blood on my urine and back pain. And I have my booking appt next week.
I keep wanting to test lol xx
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:03 am 
Post subject:
Urine infection perhaps hun. I had one at 1-2 weeks pregnant literally a week afterdid cb test n it was horrible. Didnt help i was abroad waiting for 3am flight home! Had stomach ache felt sick , then needing to wee it felt like but within 4 hours it hurt so much, when weeing etc n then blood came for few hours it was, shivery etc then it got better as drank so much water!!

Sit still showed up when went to docs 2 days later n got antibiotics. Kept testing n cant explain how relieved i felt to see cb then say 2-3 weeks etc. never stopped testing using cheap ones till my scan lol

Xx
Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:11 am 
Post subject:
Oh wow fantastic news Claire Very Happy Im so pleased for you congratulations Very Happy I tested constantly I was obsessed lol. I did a first response every other day and a clear blue digital once a week Laughing Good to see you back here x
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:02 pm 
Post subject:
wow massive congratulations Smile you deserve this so much!!! will be following your pregnancy xx

lisab36
Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:23 pm 
Post subject:
Very Happy congratulations hun
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular