Share your experience of surrogacy!

Karin305
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:52 pm 
Post subject: Share your experience of surrogacy!
Hello, everyone. My name is Karin and Iím here to share my story. I feel so terrified and I really need someone who could help me! Iím in need of support, cause Iím so desperate and confused. You know, children are our future. When there is a child in your family, the sun shines brighter, birds sign more pleasant. After two years of being married, my husband and I decided to have a baby. He grew up in a big family. He has three brothers and one sister. Thatís why having of a baby was just the matter of time. We knew for sure that we would be definitely parents one day. However, when we finally agreed on having a child, I couldnít get pregnant! We were feeling so depressed and nervous. Every attempt to conceive ended with nothing. The family meetings were unbearable, every relative asked us about having a baby. But what should we answer? That I am infertile and we donít know why? It was too painful to say it aloud. Therefore, we kept on trying again and again. And how happy we became when we finally found out that I was pregnant! It was like the light in the end of the tunnel! It is of primary importance to provide relevant doctor supervision, and I tried to visit my medical consultant as frequent as it was needed. To speak frankly, my overall condition was excellent, because I knew that one day I would become a mother! My husband was on the cloud nine. He supported me and tried to help with everything. Unfortunately, once I felt myself really bad. I felt pain! A terrible pain. I started comprehending that I could lose our baby. We went to the clinic immediately. The next day, the doctor informed us that the abruption of placenta had happened and I lost my baby and my uterus as well. Iíve been crying for so long! I couldnít understand why me? Why couldnít I carry my own baby? The doctor insisted on trying psychologist for both me and my husband. And he also consulted us on some alternative ways to have a baby. Weíve been thinking of adoption. We were looking for all legal terms that were needed to make this procedure. My husband and I decided that we could go through everything! We could handle this! To our surprise, it is not easy to adopt a child. Years can pass before we have children at our home. And it is also needed to upbring them and teach them everything. My husband always told me that he wanted to see the growth of his child, he wished to upring a baby from his/her first day. So, we agreed that we would make some efforts to try surrogacy. The service and guarantees are really essential for every intended parent. Weíve been reading a great deal of forums in the Net. And now we would be really appreciated if you shared your experience of visiting different clinics around the world. Every advice would be valuable for us! Thanks!
Clara987
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:57 pm 
Post subject:
hello to you! i'm here to say that i faced with the same problem. it disturbs me a lot. everytime i go somewhere and see children, i start crying. my shrink insures me that i can go through all challenges. she says i need to be strong. readnig your story, i understand that i'm not alone. but how can someone else's pain help? i came across your story, and i'm also interested in advices that your post will obtain. so, i'm gonna to keep up with replies to your story. it is really unpleasant to experience infertility and miscarriages. my partner and i also decided on surrogacy. at the moment, we are looking for a better clinic for us. not Asian, i suppose. but, we'll se. we are also in our decision-making process. wish everyone luck!
SunnyFlower
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:33 am 
Post subject:
Ladies, it was so hard to read your posts(( But we are women, so we can cope with everything. You just need some time to calm down. Purify the consciousness, you will feel yourself better to fight for future child. Thanks God, nowadays there are a lot of solutions for infertile. You can find advertisement of clinics, reviews, article, itís just difficult to organized obtained info. I just can advise you not to contact agencies, they have a lot of hidden fees and you have a chance to be involved in fraud. Contact clinicís managers directly, it will save your time, money and nerves) I was in Ukrainian clinic biotexcom and was satisfied as with serves and result.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular