HELP starting the surrogacy process

Sammyjayneh3
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:24 pm 
Post subject: HELP starting the surrogacy process
Hi.
I am unable to carry children myself, and I am one of the lucky few that have a few producing eggs. My wonderful younger sister who already had a wonderful child of her own has kindly offered to carry a baby for me & my partner. She has been wanting to do this for me since she was 9 yr old (she is now 20).
Do I need to start this process through my GP or do I do this privately? I am almost sure I qualify on the NHS.

Thanks for your advise in advance.

Sammy
Jane2524
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:18 am 
Post subject:
Hi there

Donīt know if itīs still relevant, but in case u r still looking for an answer.
Think u can count on specialized clinic and get all answers there. I'm not sure your GP will help u, but he/she can give some advice on clinic which one is better. By the way, u've been thinking about doing it in your country or going abroad?? And why do u want your sister to be a surrogate mother?? Isn't it be ten times harder for both u and her?? I mean emotionally.
SunnyFlower
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:42 am 
Post subject:
I completely agree with Jane. As for me Itís emotionally hard to live and the whole life to be the second, not the only one who gave birth to my child. And what about maternal instinct? These are not empty words. All your life you will share your child with your sister. All of us have family and relatives, but I think it is bad idea. I paid money to clinic and they provided me with SM. So I was fully satisfied. You can say about huge prices, but for today there are a lot of different clinic, agencies, offers with different cost. Nowadays the procedure of surrogacy is available. And it doesnít mean that you should be a billionaire. Moreover I donít trust strange SMs, it is very risky, there are a lot of cheaters today. Ok if it is only money, but so many stories when SM takes child in order to pull out money for a long time. I contacted a clinic in Ukraine, they offered low prices and packages with all needed for foreigner, I mean accommodation, taxi, food supply and of course medical treatment. For only 30 ths euro I was provided with all needed service. Furthermore they offered unlimited atts. Unfortunately I couldnít choose SM, but I wasnít disappointed, I had very pretty and smart enough SM. I want to say that appreciate everything clinic and SM did for me.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular