Article abt surrogacy in India

lara1673
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:20 pm 
Post subject: Article abt surrogacy in India
found a very interesting article about surrogacy in India....was shocked at first...now i know for sure that i would never go there or recommend this country to my friends...
http://newseurope.info/?p=10996
SaraUU
Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:59 am 
Post subject: Agree
I completely agree with you, it is terrible country for getting a baby. There are other counrties where such services are provided at high level, e.g.such as Czech Republic or Ukraine.
Dana11
Posted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:44 am 
Post subject:
Free Online Seminar! January 29, 2015

BioTexCom managers will answer all your questions concerning surrogacy and egg donation during the video – chat.
Reference for participance in webinar
English speaking managers of the Center for Human Reproduction BioTexCom will held the web conference on January 29, 2015 (Thursday) from 16:00 to 17:00 Kiev time (GMT + 2) which will take place on the clinic’s official web site. Meeting online in a real time is a unique opportunity for the infertile to get acquainted with the assisted methods of reproductive medicine, and ask any questions with the regards to the surrogacy, egg donation, procedure stages, donors’ selection, legal issues and many others. English-speaking managers who daily work with foreign clients and lead the programs will help you to understand all the tricks of modern reproduction. You need only to write your question in the chat.
Rules of participation in the webinar:
Visit the official website of the clinic BioTexCom http://mother-surrogate.info/;
Click on the box “webinar” on the home page;
Click on the link you will see after clicking on the “webinar” box;
Fill in your name;
Welcome! You are in the video – chat! Here you can write any question related to the programs of reproductive medicine, and our manager will answer you in the mode of video conferencing. Thus, we will see only question in the chat, and you will be able to see and hear the manager and her answers.
NOTICE!!! The nearest BioTexCom Webinar will be held on January 29 , 2015, 16:00 – 17:00. Link to the participation in the online – seminar will be active only during this hour. Follow the latest clinic’s news and follow our webinar!
Feel free to ask your questions concerning our webinar biotexengland@yahoo.com
Letice
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:09 pm 
Post subject:
Hi! I am so sorry that you have to go through the horrors of infertility. I want to support you and assure that everything will be fine and will care your child. I was not so lucky, anyway now I am very happy and understand that no matter how scary it can be, but we can overcome absolutely everything. I will briefly tell my story. When I decided to have children, something went wrong, pregnancy did not occur, I felt bad. When I went to the doctor, I was diagnosed with uterine cancer. I will not go into details about my state, but just realize that instead of trying to conceive a child I had to fight for my life. And I killed cancer, but I had hysterectomy, because of the many chemotherapies my eggs died. Eventually, I was thinking very seriously for which I fought. It was a very difficult period of my life. I had the only one solution - surrogacy plus donation. Too long I was looking for the clinic, in my country, unfortunately, these procedures are illegal and I had to look for clinics abroad. It is important to note that I had no sacs of money, so the US was fully excluded.India wasn’t considered, because there is such a lack of sanitation, many infections, often children are born very ill. After a long searching, I got to Ukraine. We contacted different clinics. Eventually we stopped at the clinic of reproductive medicine Biotexcom. What attracted me? Well the first thing is of course the price, it was absolutely adequate and reasonable. I chose the “all-inclusive” package, there were absolutely everything, accommodation and all I needed in a foreign country. I would just pay for the flight. And what is most important that the clinic offers the guarantee, you have the unlimited attempts, for single price they provide treatment until you get your child. If you did I guess five attempts and nothing happened all the money are returned to you, not the 20 or 50 % as many other clinics provide, speaking about the guarantee. Conditions were of a very high level, the staff is very friendly. There is no language barrier, managers speak different languages. I succeed from the second attempt. I have a wonderful daughter. We still keep in touch with my manger. I want to say you shouldn’t be afraid, I didn't even have chance to bear my child, and I am not biological mother, only my husband is and it doesn't prevent me to feel the happiest mother in the world. So don’t be scared! You will succeed! If there are any questions, do not be shame to ask. If you decide to contact the clinic, I have contacts of good manager, who can tell you more about the offers and prices. But prices for donation are much lower in Ukraine than in Mexico or Canada, but the conditions are European.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular