bleeding

ClairaBell
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:48 pm 
Post subject: bleeding
ok, I had an early scan yesterday as I have been bleeding.

Now, it is only when I wipe, and does vary....sometimes very light and sometimes is can be more red.

I was wondering, what are you experiences with bleeding during the early weeks of pregnancy?
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:16 pm 
Post subject:
I started getting brown discharge and bleeding on and off at 5 weeks, sometimes there would be small clots in it as well. At times I also had really bad period cramps and was convinced that was it. This continued daily until around 10 weeks when it finally started to stop. I had some comfort from tests getting stronger and the digis going up so I knew at least numbers were heading in the right direction. When I had my early scan at 7 weeks they could see no reason for the bleed or where it could be coming from. Did they give you any idea of where it was coming from?
Posted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:48 am 
Post subject:
After the internal she saw some blood on the wand but said she wasn't really concerned about that.

Mine is pink and only when I wipe. No clots and it's not massively heavy. I guess I am
Overthinking. I did another digital this morning and it mow says 2-3 so the hormone level is increasing as last week it said 1-2.

I will drive myself mad before long
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:45 pm 
Post subject:
Claire I can see why it would drive mad but its great that showing 2-3 weeks I had bleeding at 6 and 14 weeks and brought to healthy girls home I oct 2011 .
Be following journey Smile
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular