Weight loss

Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:29 pm 
Post subject: Weight loss
Hi everyone,

I would just like to introduce myself to all you yummy mums/dads. I am a mummy to a 3 year old boy who is my whole world after i had him though i started comfort eating and getting more depressed by the day with how i looked and what others thought of me so i started to stay in and not go out at all or have any photos taken, i had put on over 3 stone in 2 years because of this however i have now managed to turn my life around I have managed to loose the 3 stone i had put on and i am now trying to lose more weight i have just set up my own weight loss business and am turning my life around slowly if anyone would like any info on how i did this please message me or email me at amyshealthplan@hotmail.com.

Thank you for taking the time to read my story

Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:18 am 
Post subject:
Great to hear about your weight lose and I can totally relate as I've gone through the similar struggle.Due to some problems in my life, I became extremely depressed and started eating too much. In the end, I started gaining weight and my health also started declining and It was a complete mess. Fortunately, my friends and family helped me in this situation. I avoided all kinds of processed and junk foods and started eating some healthy foods especially super foods like leafy greens, lean meat, fish, nuts etc. and started exercising regularly. In just 3,4 months my weight significantly reduces and now I've lost almost all of my annoying fat.So If you want to lose weight fast, just follow these simple tips.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: