2 x positive and doctors negative

jayne13b
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:08 pm 
Post subject: 2 x positive and doctors negative
Hi everyone, hope your all ok.

So we have been ttc for a few months now. I got a faint positive 8 days ago and just thought I'll wait another week to see if period turns up. Got the doctor to do a urine and blood test and the results came back negative. I was due on yesterday and had no signs of it coming so took a Lloyd's pharmacy digital test and it came back as PREGNANT. Rushed to the chemist and bought a clear blue digital and it's came up negative. Had abit of pinky discharge tonight!,, totally confused Sad anyone experienced this before? I've had 4 miscarriages and 2 full term pregnancies.

Would love to hear what you all think xxx
XxSnooksxX
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed May 07, 2014 3:47 pm 
Post subject:
Blood tests can confirm a pregnancy about 8 to 10 days after ovulation. Blood pregnancy tests will yield a positive result if they detect 5 mIU (milli-International Units per milliliter) of HCG in the blood.
I feel for you getting all your hopes up then shattered from the negs!! im in the same boat and i had some pink/brown/dark red to mere black light spotting coming and going over 5 days about 3 days ago it stopped and DEF was not my period even tho it was due then so i gotta wait for a week to test now.. Smile If you had a pinky discharge that lasted like 1-3 days or was very light flow like mine it can be a sign if implantation bleeding (so ive read) so yeahh how did you go anyway?? Very Happy
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular