struggling to eat much

Hana22
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:35 pm 
Post subject: struggling to eat much
Im 7 weeks approx now ( not had it dated yet )
Im really struggling to eat im havin to force myself. Ive gone off practically Everything , there is nothing i want to eat. Especially anything fatty. The thought makes me feel sick but obviously when my belly is Empty makes me feel more sick.
Just feel quite ill with this pregnancy , that tired i can bearly do anything.
Sad Sad
Just want to sleep all the time
The house is goin to ruin cos i cant do much housework without it absolutly draining me.
All in all feeling very down and Sorry for myself Crying or Very sad

sammie23
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:29 pm 
Post subject:
Hi im 7w 1day.......no symptoms as yet but I never had any with my son, have u tried eating malted milk biscuits or crackers......or ginger nuts! Just eat what u fancy. Calorie intake isn't too important just yet how ever an empty tummy will just add to ya sickness, hope ur we'll x when's your dating scan ? I had an early one at 5+6 due to spotting but there was a nice heart beat!
Posted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:50 pm 
Post subject:
You have my sympathy. I was like this throughout from 6 weeks with both my pregnancies, especially with my last baby. I never reached the glowing stage, always the green stage! Lol! I could fall asleep at the drop of a hat.

No advice other than drink lots of water and take the vitamins.

Good luck xx

Hana22
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:13 pm 
Post subject:
Hiya thank u for ur replies.
Im off to see midwife tomorrow and see if i can get an Early scan has ive had quite a bit of spotting on and off for just over a week. Ive been eating just crisps and managed half a ham sandwich ive been and brought some porrage today see if that fills my belly enough to stop the sicky feeling. I have been drinking a lot of water and a bit of pure orange juice and im taking my vitamins so hopefully all is ok with baby. Think lack of food isnt helping with the tiredness. i know what u mean about falling asleep i only have to shut my eyes for a second and im in the land of nod lol
One day all this will ve forgotten when the good package comes at the end its just tough going sometimes
Thanks ladies
Xxxx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Pregnancy Problems All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular