What's going on :-(

kate6540
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:23 pm 
Post subject: What's going on :-(
Haven't been on here for quite a while but I'm struggling to find the answer to my queries so thought I would try here!

I started my period 10th feb and then started testing with clearblue monitor. Got my peak 24th feb and were taking full advantage Smile

Exactly 2 weeks after my peak I tested and was negative so tested over next few days and was still negative so wasn't holding out much hope. So a week after expected I got a bfp on a 10 sensitivity test, I thought it was a bit odd that it was so faint tho, did another one the next morning and still a faint positive. Next week we got the clearblue digital and it came up not pregnant, did one following morn and not preg so did the 10 (mui?) sensitivity and also came up negative.

We accepted it was poss a chemical/very early mc and to e honest I didn't feel that things were right as I got a positive until a week after I expected and when I did get positive it was extremely faint for what would be 6/7 weeks pregnant.

It's been a while now tho and I still haven't had any bleeding and I've had weird pains which I don't know if are co incidence or related.

I forgot to say I did think at the 2 week mark it would be positive as I had lower back ache unless which was unusual for me.

Any advice of when to expect a bleed?

I've had a previous miscarriage at 6 weeks but the firs I knew of a problem was bleeding

TIA
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:21 pm 
Post subject:
So when did you do your last test? I'd get another pregnancy test maybe a first response one if thats negative then it sounds like you may have had a chemical pregnancy though I don't see why your period would be so late. Other than that maybe you didnt ovulate when you had your peak :/ and you ovulated later, and the 10 sensitivity test you did was just a nasty evap. I've had them myself with those tests.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular