trying for no2!!! :)

XXMrsSXX
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:05 pm 
Post subject: trying for no2!!! :)
Hey ladies, for those of you who don't know me im Louise, we have a 5month old daughter who we conceived via IVF after trying for 5yrs, we have decided this month we will start trying again as it took such a long time last time, so we wont be preventing and see what happens and maybe go back to monitoring if nothings happened by emilys 1st birthday ! Smile very nervous but excited too, just hope we can manage naturally this time xxxxxx
Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:25 am 
Post subject:
Hi Louise!

Congrats on Emily!! I hope it doesn't take as long this time for you, and it happens naturally. They say you're most fertile after having a baby so fingers crossed it happens to you!

Xx
Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:16 pm 
Post subject:
Welcome back to ttc and good luck, fingers crossed it all happens naturally. Am hoping that will be the case with us when we try though I have my doubts what with 1 tube and no idea whether it is open or not. x
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:54 pm 
Post subject:
Good luck TTC again. Ive got one blocked tube and caught after only DTD once without contraception! Crazy after trying over 3 years for dd. Hope it happens naturally and doesn't take too long. The good thing about TTC no 2 is you shouldn't be thinking about it 24/7.

xx

XXMrsSXX
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:41 pm 
Post subject:
thanks ladies, I hear people conceive with problems like yourselves, i.e one ovary, so heres hoping it makes for us Smile xxxx

Jump to:  

Community

Popular