first baby

saz767
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:20 pm 
Post subject: first baby
hey just found out on monday that i am pregnant first time so any advice would be great Very Happy
XxSnooksxX
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:03 pm 
Post subject:
Hey saz, so your a first time mummy now !? Congrats to you! How exciting and scarey haha i remember when i was a first timer not knowing to expect etc and even asking my mum what was the labour pain out of 10 and she said 11! Surrender Not trying to scare you or anything but best say my honesty from experience and she was right lol but ALL worth it and forgotten the moment bubs out Wink all depends how well you take pain too i guess Embarassed

Not like id rather be hit by a bus or anything! haha only joking.. Nah its all good and if you want to ask any questions or anything pls do ask and ill try my best to help you Smile Im now pregnant with my 2nd and cant wait TBH to give birth again just so i can hold the bub hehe You wait till you FEEL bub moving around and kicking, beautiful moment! Mine tended to annoy me when i was trying to sleep by kicking round and keeping me up lol funny times...

Pregnancy is a great thing to experience seriously ! apart from all the sickness and cramps Laughing xxx

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular