5 month old night waking...help!

Kenzie27
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:22 pm 
Post subject: 5 month old night waking...help!
Hello all!
My 5 month old is night waking every 2 hours, sometimes to nurse other times just to be held/rocked. At 2 months she was sleeping fairly good through the night only waking 2 to 3 times to nurse from about 10pm-8am. I am not sure why her sleep pattern has so drastically changed?! I have tired a few things like swaddling, fewer naps during the day, cereal at night, sleeping in her room (she sleeps in the pack n play with hubby and me) I have even gone as far as letting her sleep in bed with me! Nothing seems to be working. She has had a regular sleep schedule and puts her self to sleep at night so I know she is capable of doing so. Has this happend to anyone else....any sleep advice or tricks are welcome, thanks from one exhausted mommy! Question
TaraJanuarson
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:23 am 
Post subject:
wow, that's never happened to me, but my sister in law had a similar situation (her ds was 1 year) She asked her therapeut for an advice, and she prescribed the kid poppy tea or sth like that. The problem went away) So maybe you sould ask your doctor. Good luck to you and your baby!
KattieK
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:35 am 
Post subject:
know of the poppy tea, but also heard, that it can't be used without prescription, cause some children can be alergic to it, so it's better to consult a doc before.
XxSnooksxX
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:41 pm 
Post subject:
You two (Tara and Kattie) are commenting on every page together lol around the same times too Confused different..... lol
Posted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:43 pm 
Post subject:
It might be caused by the Wonder Weeks. Baby's going through lots of changes and it's impacting the sleep.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Getting Baby To Sleep All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular