Quite concerned..

tennessee
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:09 pm 
Post subject: Quite concerned..
Hey im new here Firstly, sorry if this is too much info Embarassed This will be my first baby, im roughly about 11 weeks today, well basically me and my boyfriend were having sex and we had to stop cuz it got kind of uncomfortable and when i checked myself i found this hard sort of lump maybe an inch in sort of i only felt it one side and it was like it was blocking and i got kind of freaked out about it so ive just left it alone, i havent had any pain or anything else but i can sort of slightly feel that lump up there, well im completely new to all this and i heard it could be the cervix but i was just wondering if anyone knows if its something i should be worried about, sorry for the details!
any answers would be greatly appreciated until i can arrange an appointment, thanks
PENNY76
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:36 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Hun sounds like cervix it feels a bit thicker than your finger and quiet firm .better get checked on Tuesday tobe sure but if you bleeding or pain go straight to ae .
Jennie x x x
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular