Lines getting lighter :(

XxSnooksxX
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:36 am 
Post subject: Lines getting lighter :(
As you might know i got a def line of a BFP, the next day was a touch lighter but still there and now (first morning pee) was lighter and very very faint but just visable. Whats going on Crying or Very sad im crying and so worried. I know they say get a blood test but i knew it was too good to be true for me and feeling hopeless. i dont want to haveto go thru another MC again. Im still feeling pregnant and no bleeding and alot f creamy CM with mild cramping etc but the lines are very worrying and upsetting. Not even excited to be pregnant now Crying or Very sad
Posted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:11 am 
Post subject:
Ill upload pics when my phone charges and as you follow down the tests,
Top-15dpo
Middle-16dpo
Bottom-17dpo

Seems to be getting lighter but from my end i can still see all the lines but are getting lighter. Please tell me what you think when they are uploaded.. Crying or Very sad

Posted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:54 am 
Post subject:
http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m208/melissalane2014/20140623_133956_zpsd06a905b.jpg[/img]
Posted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:52 am 
Post subject:
After alot of tears and angryness i went and got a clear blue digital and it said im pregnant 2-3 weeks so its where its meant to be!!! sooo happy now and sooo angry at the cheap tests! Mad made me sad and sooo furious for nothing!
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular