6 weeks tomorrow - spotting and cramping :-(

Stars2409
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:05 pm 
Post subject: 6 weeks tomorrow - spotting and cramping :-(
Hi

I'm so worried- I am six weeks tomorrow with baby number 2. I woke up this morning and had some pale pink spotting after I had been to the toilet. It's now a brownish colour and I am having period like cramping. I have spoken to the doctor and they have booked me in for a scan on Monday (the earliest they could see me!) I have done a pregnancy test and it came up positive straight away. If I was having a mc would it still be positive? I havent had any sickness yet with this pregnancy but when I was pregnant with my son I was really sick. I'm worried this could mean the pregnancy is not very stong. Any advice??
Posted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:53 pm 
Post subject:
Brown discharge is quite common in very early pregnancy and so is cramping so even though it is scary it isn't uncommon try and rest as much as you can until your scan I bled during pregnancy when I'd been overdoing things xx
Posted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:47 pm 
Post subject:
Thank you for your reply.
I keep trying to tell myself it could be totally normal and the scan will all be fine but I can't help but worry. I've just done a digital cb test and it still said 'pregnant 1-2 weeks' which is what it said last Tuesday. If I was still pregnant I'd have thought it would have gone up to 2-3 weeks. I know there's nothing I can do but it's gonna be a long few days Sad
Posted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:59 am 
Post subject:
Hiya stars
How did u get on ?
Ive had spotting quite often with this pregnancy. Im off to see my doctor once they can fit me in grrrrrrrr useless . I have been advised its normal aslong as its not bright red and a lot.
Hope all was well
Xxx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Pregnancy Problems All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular