Ahhhh train with buggy?

JenMatthews
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:30 pm 
Post subject: Ahhhh train with buggy?
Hiya, on Monday (5th may) I'll be travelling from London Paddington to Bristol Tenple Meads to visit my grandad. Of course, Ava is coming with me and so is her buggy.

It's only a maclaran so easily folded. But where do I put the folded buggy?? We've got a table and she won't want to sit still so a table is ideal otherwise I'd sit in the bike bit. Anyone got experience with taking a folded buggy on a train??

Thanks Very Happy

Banoffee
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:57 pm 
Post subject:
They usually have luggage racks on most carriages and over head storage. If you are travelling alone you can ask for assistance at the platform with help getting everything on.
Posted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:36 am 
Post subject:
Ahh okay Smile
just a bit paranoid, will be by myself and she's not old enough to not watch constantly, so making sure she doesn't run away as well as think about everything else is making me anxious D=

Banoffee
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:32 pm 
Post subject:
JenMatthews wrote:
Ahh okay Smile
just a bit paranoid, will be by myself and she's not old enough to not watch constantly, so making sure she doesn't run away as well as think about everything else is making me anxious D=

Definitely get some assistance then with getting on and off as it can be busy/hectic. Enjoy your journey.
Posted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:15 am 
Post subject:
I usually leave mine upright and placed next to the bike racks as many of ours don't have the luggage/storage racks at the end of the compartment.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Travel with your Baby All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular