2 year old won't sleep

avfcgal
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue May 20, 2014 7:11 pm 
Post subject: 2 year old won't sleep
Heya all

Sorry to moan, but my 2 year old daughter will not sleep at night, it takes her 4 hours every night to get her to sleep and I have to be in the same room as her other wise she crys and throws stuff down the stairs, I am getting a bit fed up and tired of this she is always on the go from the time she wakes up in morning to the time she finally falls asleep

lysianassa
Posted: Wed May 21, 2014 8:03 am 
Post subject:
I had this with Sebastian back last year. I just kept putting him back in his bed and leaving him. It took hours! And then the process took several days but they have to learn that bedtime is bedtime and that they don't rule the house.

avfcgal
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu May 22, 2014 6:54 pm 
Post subject:
Been doing it since she was 2 weeks old,and she still not sleeping. I am getting fed up and tired of doing it,I have to sit right next to her bed til she falls asleep otherwise she hits her brother

gruffalo
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:39 pm 
Post subject:
I agree, the put back to bed method does work but takes time. And can imagine not easy with two in same room. Could putting the older one to bed later work? Or maybe a relative to have older one for a couple of days so can tackle issue with her without her having so many ways round going to bed?

Mandy x

Jump to:  

Community

Popular