Implantation bleeding or am i a alien!? someone plz reply!!

XxSnooksxX
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed May 07, 2014 8:31 am 
Post subject: Implantation bleeding or am i a alien!? someone plz reply!!
I have a question which im so damn confused about.. IMPLANTATION BLEEDING!!Me and my partner are trying for baby #2 & i had a very light bleed of like a bright pink which looked like it was through my CM and surrounded by that it was a dark brown colour lightly all day.. so then, day 2 comes... still a pink/brown light bleed and by now IF it were my rags it would of been WAY heavy enuf to wear a tamp and a pad cause it that bad.... (brains ticking at the time getting all these questions racing) keep in mind all these days of bleeding i wouldnt of filled least 1 pad in a day.. day 3, more like a red to dark red with brown but completely goes that night. Day 4, round 11am it starts up again and now its like a dark red to mere black aswell! YUK.. sorry... once again it stops after about 2 hours max and comes again round 8pm and goes by midnight... day 5, just a sliight bleed of brown barely 2 drops then BOOM all gone... :/ havent had any more bleeding for 2 days... done preg test 2 days ago and neg Sad ahh i wanted to snap that thing Razz Ive had a MC at 12 weeks nearly 3 years ago so i know its got nothing in comparison to that bleeding wise so yea..., DEF was not my period anyway so what do you guys think PLS HELP im going insane! also been cramping mildly in my lower back region on and off and been quite sickish feeling in my throat like im going to spew but nope.. my last normal blood flow ended round 3rd April lasting 6 days & nipples look a little darker and also having lower front twinges here and there, sometimes my legs hurt like i ran a marathon when i been just sitting on my bum all day lol and feeling tired more than usual... ill stop now or ill end up typing up a story book Razz TY!!!
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed May 21, 2014 10:57 am 
Post subject:
You probably know what's happening anyway by now but light pink spotting is usually ov related so you may have just been ovulating around then. The heavier bleed after could have been from your uterus because of the ov hormones disturbing your lining, some women get a little bleeding every cycle around and just after ov.
XxSnooksxX
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu May 22, 2014 6:40 am 
Post subject: hay
Thanks for the reply DL05,,
But i highly doubt its ovulation bleeding as ovulation bleeding/ spotting only lasts for a max 2 days whereas mine was on and off for 3 days with the 4th day was only couple spots. But you are right with the light pink bleeding but so can be implantation.. so i really dunno whats goen on atm cause im a few days off being 4 weeks late on my period and the 'light flow'was happening a week after i was meant to be due for period so not even close to ovulation time but i do appreciate your reply and ill keep posted when i either get a BFP or a REALLY late AF... Very Happy
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu May 22, 2014 7:01 am 
Post subject:
The actual bleed from the follicle would be quite short but the hormone drop and rise it causes can trigger bleeds that are similar to a period for some women, it's not that common, but it's like a form of withdrawal bleed similar to when you stop the pill, and ov can happen very late some cycles, our bodies like to throw strange things at us anyway and I think as soon as you start TTC they can go crazy Rolling Eyes Laughing
My cycles went a bit crazy when I started TTC and would range from 26 to 35 days after being regular for years, it's very annoying when you just want to know what's happening isn't it, hope you find out one way or the other soon
XxSnooksxX
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu May 22, 2014 7:09 am 
Post subject: hey
0o0oh okay ive never heard of that before Confused does kinda make sence tho in my situation too! well lets just hope i was one of the 'lucky' ones to have ovulation bleed lol MAYBE be why im still getting neg tests atm but who knows.... Laughing

It sure does SUCK bad when all you wanna do is know what the beep is going on with ourselves Smile wish i invented glasses with ultrasound view on it so i can look for myself! Laughing
crossing my fingers and toes! Thanks for the advice Smile
Macklaine22
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed May 28, 2014 6:19 am 
Post subject:
Hi...good day im a first timer mom..and bit confuse i just want to ask regarding implantion bleeding this is what the story goes my last period was april 3,2014 and i missed my period thisMay for more then 2 weeks and today i experience a small amout of fresh blood spot...is this relate to implantation bleeding?hope you can help me with this..i really want to have a baby..thank you and Godbless!
XxSnooksxX
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed May 28, 2014 1:58 pm 
Post subject: hey :)
Hey Macklaine22 how are you?? Very Happy
o0ooh your a first timer mummy hey! its so exciting and i can try my best 2 help you with any questions you need as ive got a son and trying for baby #2 Wink

From what ive heard on the net implantation bleeding happens about a week PRIOR to your period coming and also round the day of period but in cases it can be later than that cause i had friends that conceived later due to ovulation being late throughout the cycle so yes they did have implantation bleed/spotting around your time too.... so in other words, my friend ovulated not 2 weeks after finishing their period (as expected), they actually ovulated like a week or 2 later as 2 why the implantation happened over a week after period was due (like yours hopefully)! make sence?? lol Implantation typically does not get heavy as a normal period flow. Women have experienced implantation bleed of spotting/light bleeding for 3 weeks long! Whereas some others its just a few drops....

In my experience and what i can tell you, if you KNOW you did ovulate 2 weeks after your last period then you may very well be pregnant now and still have a spot bleed (not implantation) which is perfectly normal as i experienced a spotting of like 2-3 drops of red blood like yours when i was 3 months pregnant then it never came back and i gave birth to a full term healthy baby

By sounds of you if it WERE implantation bleed then you may have ovulated later and are now experiencing it Smile OR your either spotting now WHILE pregnant like i was OR its abit of hormonal imbalance... sounds like good news to me tho! Try a pregnancy test within a few days to a week or so! If still a neg result and no period DONT think your not preg as i had all negative tests till i finally got a positive at 8 weeks! Every woman is different in how long it takes for hormones to rise enough to read on a preg test. ALSO blood tests have been negative for women who are 5 weeks along till it finally shows positive at 8-9+ weeks! LOONG wait for some women but hopefully not in your case and hope you get a positive very soon!

Hope this helped you and keep me posted!
Take care
Love
Jersygrl16
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:00 am 
Post subject:
Hi gals, I've just joined the club, I'm a mom of 2 and trying to conceive. My situation is a little complicated because I was diagnosed with hydrosalpinx (water in Fallopian tubes) doctors said there is a small tiny chance I can get pregnant but it's rare. I don't believe him, what's meant to be will be. Well anyway I'm a week early for my period and experienced a day of cramping which I never get, with spotting for the past 2 days. I figured it was an early period so I used a tampon but it was so light I can use a liner. Color was brownish with a little light red..I've never had implantation bleeding before the girls but every pregnancy is different. I've also had a bad migraine the first day. Could this really be implantation bleeding NAND when should I take a test?
XxSnooksxX
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:24 am 
Post subject:
hey there Smile

Sounds to me you might very well have implantation bleeding cause it says on a site specifically about the implantation bleed, you typically get it round a week prior to expected period or on time of your period and consists of a light bleed like your saying but dunno about the cramping as it says you shouldnt be cramping during it but hey were not all clones so we dont ALL have the same symtoms blah blah lol heres a perfect eg, a woman claimed she DEF had implantation bleeding and it lasted 3 weeks! just a light bleed the whole time! crazy eh!? so to me sounds like good news chikky!! Roll

If you havent read my posts in here before, i kept getting neg hpts till BOOM a positive one at 8 weeks! so much for the accuracy lol Rolling Eyes

Other women even have neg blood tests when they ARE pregnant and didnt show finally positive till 8 weeks plus! AGAIN so much for accuracy haha,,

Maybe your one of the lucky ones who can find out earlier than me & others lol try taking a test when your period is a few days late or even a week, then if its still neg i recommend taking one once weekly till you get a period or either a POSITIVE!!! Wink

If you miss your period for 2-3 months like i have in the past, take a ultrasound to DEFINATE confirm it cause by then something would show up for sure and sadly i wasnt pregnant and the light bleeding i had in the post here was only a light period in the end,, how sad!? ah well im close to the day of my period now so were crossing fingers!!! i can do my best to help you along with any questions you have in the future like when you miss a period and what not..DONT STRESS it can delay periods and put hormones outa wack etc but ACT like a preg woman in the meantime and big no no to booze and cigs etc! Wink Wish you very best of luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular