Wow

lysianassa
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed May 14, 2014 12:34 pm 
Post subject: Wow
Hey guys, guess what? I'm pregnant again! Going for a scan on Friday morning (internal scan as I'm only 4.5 weeks) to see what's in there.

XXMrsSXX
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed May 14, 2014 7:59 pm 
Post subject:
Congratulations hun Smile xxxx
Posted: Thu May 15, 2014 9:02 am 
Post subject:
Congratulations Very Happy Won't a scan that early on be quite inconclusive though ? :/ Surely all theyd see is a thickened lining at that point x
Posted: Thu May 15, 2014 9:34 am 
Post subject:
I know nutty, but they don't do hcg bloodworks in Surrey Mad GP had no idea of what the procedure is for women with past ectopics so had to ring the hospital (thankfully th consultant was actually in the room when she called which was good luck), so they're going to do the scan tomorrow (should be 5 weeks exactly then) and then go from there. I miss Birmingham - I had hcg tests every few days up there. Surrey seems to be lacking a bit

nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu May 15, 2014 11:41 am 
Post subject:
lysianassa wrote:
I know nutty, but they don't do hcg bloodworks in Surrey Mad GP had no idea of what the procedure is for women with past ectopics so had to ring the hospital (thankfully th consultant was actually in the room when she called which was good luck), so they're going to do the scan tomorrow (should be 5 weeks exactly then) and then go from there. I miss Birmingham - I had hcg tests every few days up there. Surrey seems to be lacking a bit

Thats crazy they dont do hcg Shocked
Posted: Thu May 15, 2014 12:42 pm 
Post subject:
You're telling me! Don't worry, I will be asking why and - knowing how to deal wit stupid doctors - I will be getting an answer as to why I am not getting bloodwork done Wink

lysianassa
Posted: Fri May 16, 2014 12:24 pm 
Post subject:
Well, as expected they couldn't see much due to being very early. There's a bit of fluid in my pelvis but it is possible that it is just fluid from ovulation. Lining is nice and thick to suggest a normal pregnancy but I have had my hcg bloods taken and I should get my results later this afternoon.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Pregnancy Announcements All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular