When did you join AB? :)

Kenty
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:58 pm 
Post subject:
I joined back in March 2008! I'd not long found out I was pregnant with my first and went hunting for baby info

Missdooolittle
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:04 pm 
Post subject:
Hi, I joined in 2010 as we were thinking about TTC. The advise and info on here was amazing not to mention the support! I don't come on here as often as I'd like these days but we will be TTC in the next couple of months so I will be back 😊
Posted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:29 pm 
Post subject:
Missdooolittle wrote:
Hi, I joined in 2010 as we were thinking about TTC. The advise and info on here was amazing not to mention the support! I don't come on here as often as I'd like these days but we will be TTC in the next couple of months so I will be back 😊

Hey long time no see Smile We are looking at ttc in a few months so we will probably be in ttc section at the same time again Smile
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:43 pm 
Post subject:
I joined just after finding out I was pg with my first baby nearly 3 years ago now can't believe it.

Missdooolittle
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:58 pm 
Post subject:
nutty1 wrote:
Missdooolittle wrote:

Hey long time no see Smile We are looking at ttc in a few months so we will probably be in ttc section at the same time again Smile

Sorry I have only just seen this( where does the time go these days)!! Yes will definitely be back in the TTC soon, I'm really looking forward to it actually👍😊 I hope you are well xx
Posted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:25 pm 
Post subject:
Hi every one think I was back end of 2008 beginning 2009 when I was pregnant will miss Bethany rose who has just turned 5 log on still now and again not around a lot has had a hard few years x x
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:05 pm 
Post subject:
I think I joined September 2008 when I fell pregnant and miscarried and got a BFP in December that year and now have a 4 yr old son who is 5 next week!!!
Posted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:06 pm 
Post subject:
I joined in 2008/9!! When I used to come on it was a small group of girls who all used to speak but I only recognise a few user names this time!

Forgot my password as didnt use it for a long time after my son was born so had to make a new one Smile

DueInSpring
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:01 pm 
Post subject:
I used to be on a wedding forum and naturally after getting married we wanted to start a family. We decided to start soon and a couple of people on the wedding site came here too.

Had loads of really useful advice and lots of support when we sadly miscarried but we went on to have our miracle bubba then we went on to have 2 more.

I still come on occasionally but not as often as I used to, not sure why. Think I just kinda drifted apart from AB xxx
Posted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:03 pm 
Post subject:
I think it was in 2011 when I was first trying for a baby! I can't remember how I found AB but I'm glad I did. Smile

xemplus2x
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:00 pm 
Post subject:
I'm back!!! Re joined today!! I actually remembered my password!!

Well I joined in 2008! Made the most amazing friends and still kep in touch.
Now I am back for child 3.... Ahhhh *need to update my ticker!!*

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular