when did you feel baby move

Hana22
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:18 pm 
Post subject: when did you feel baby move
At what week did you feel movement ?

This is my second baby and im 15 weeks almost and people have been saying i should be feeling it now.

I get little feelings but i duno if its my belly rumbling like bloating windy feeling or baby.

Plus all this with midwife saying my babies are too small its making me over think things

KazM
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:05 pm 
Post subject:
20 + 1. And it's very rare to feel it at 15 weeks. Don't worry about it. Average is 18-22 weeks.
Posted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:07 pm 
Post subject:
With Sebastian I didn't feel him until I was about 18/19 weeks along, with Naia I was 16 weeks, although hers were faint at that point. I know with second babies you generally feel movement quicker but depends on how loose your belly muscles are. You're only 15 weeks along, I wouldn't worry too much at this point.

XxSnooksxX
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:48 am 
Post subject:
Hey Hana,,

Hows the pregnancy goen??
I felt like butterflies in my belly round week 15 or 16 weeks but when i was around 18 or 19 weeks i could feel my little one wriggling around Wink
Its a special bond only a mother and child share in them moments when noone else can feel them at that kind of time!
Thumb up
sammie23
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:00 pm 
Post subject:
Hi I'm 15weeks with no2 and hae felt what I thibk was baby once or twice but nothing compared to my son so I wouldn't worry, I felt my son at 13weeks then felt nothing till I was 19weeks,
How u gettin on, it feels much longer this time as I don't need I but anythin!:/

Jump to:  

Community

Popular