Am I crazy - I mean, Pregnant? D:

Sonyei
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:02 am 
Post subject: Am I crazy - I mean, Pregnant? D:
Hi!

So...I just don't know. ._. I have had a few symptom-like things pop up in the last few days, and I went to the store and purchased a Clear Blue 3 pack. I took one 3 days ago, one 2 days ago, and I'm saving the third one for 3 days from now, when I will be exactly 14 days past the latest date my period usually starts. (It does fluctuate, but I'm super late.) Both of the tests that I have taken were negative.

Over the past week, I have not experienced any nausea, or any breast tenderness, but I have had some amusing symptoms. I smell spaghetti.Everywhere. Is that a normal pregnancy sign? I'm not sure. I have really bad lower back pain, but I am naturally big-breasted so I am sort of writing that off. I have had a few headaches, but I was in an accident when I was a teenager and I'm super-sensitive to bright light (sunsets are agonizing), so headaches are a frequent part of my life, and I'm writing that off as well. Basically, my biggest signs right now are being nearly 2 weeks late, and I smell spaghetti. Haha - any thoughts?

I was't particularly trying to conceive, but if I am pregnant, I will probably freak out in pure joy.
XxSnooksxX
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:32 pm 
Post subject:
Hey i know its been a while since you posted but just wondering how you went?? Very Happy

Did you end up getting AF or BFP..?
Hopeing you have a bun in the oven!! Roll
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular