Looking for baby car seats for rental

KatherinePorcaro
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:41 am 
Post subject: Looking for baby car seats for rental
Hi, we are going to Conway next week for spending few days with my hubby's relatives over there. We are almost set for the journey but need to purchase some items for our 4 months old baby.

My neighbour recently purchased one that has extra features such as non-twisting straps and it was very easy to install.

Do you know any place that provide baby car seats for rentals in Florida? This is our first baby, so we don't have any experience purchasing these kind of items. What all are things to consider while buying a car seat?
XxSnooksxX
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:37 pm 
Post subject:
Hey congrats on your baby firstly! Smile

Im in a total different country than you but over where i am we can go to the hospital and they can install the baby seat and check it properly for free for safety.

We also have stores here that are just for mums and have cradles, prams, car seat rentals, toys etc all for rent but theres not many of them here but you being in Florida im sure theres heaps! search up 'baby seat rentals' on google as an idea or ask a mother on the street where to find one? i dont know lol but i wanted to wish you luck and have a great holiday with the family!

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular