Food likes/dislikes

lysianassa
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:47 pm 
Post subject: Food likes/dislikes
I'm currently in the morning sickness stage - in which I've not been sick yet but constantly nauseous unless I'm eating lol - but I am completely off meat. Can't stand the smell or taste, but I'm loving bread, cheese and onion crisps and chocolate. I've got some pop shoots in the freezer so I'm going to have one later and I'm currently eating chocolate. I also find I can't stand drinking anything but coke and water.

Anything you find you can't eat or drink so far?

KazM
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:40 pm 
Post subject:
Yes, chicken! It makes me want to throw up, even the smell! My repulsion at it has got stronger through pregnancy. Pre-pregnancy, it was the only meat I used to eat regularly.
Peculiar what our bodies do!
Posted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:28 pm 
Post subject:
Hi, i'm almost 6 weeks and have the same need to constantly eat or feel sick! The thing that is really turning my stomach at the moment is strawberries! It's annoying cos we have loads of them growing in our garden that are just turning red and usually I love them! I'm really fancying crisis, crackers, cheese, milk. I can eat anything really except strawberries and tomatoes.
Hana22
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:16 am 
Post subject:
I cant drink tea or coffee at all. Totally gone off it and i used to drink loads.
Not really into chocolate either.

Food in general turns my stomach , i have really lost my appitite with this one just drinking loads and loads if water and eating crisps lol

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular