Having another baby...

yummymummyof2
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:55 pm 
Post subject: Having another baby...
I DESPERATELY want to have baby number 3..... however, other half says absolutely not!!

Anyone else in the same boat? Or been in the same boat and you ended up managing to change his mind?? Laughing xxx
hoping4number2
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:12 am 
Post subject:
Yep!
I've wanted number three since number two was born two years ago. It was a bolt out of the blue for us as we'd always agreed on two, had one of each so had no reason to have another. Except I couldn't let it go, I didn't feel complete and knew I really wanted another. It took me a good year of serious talks to persuade him. I'm a sahm and we have a big enough house and car so nothing massive has to change for us if we have another so I think that ultimately swung it. And I really really wanted it, and I knew the kids would love it to as they are kids that are so sociable and love babies!

I'm now 15 weeks pg with number three and loving it!

Good luck!
Xx
Posted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:15 pm 
Post subject:
Im not in the same boat as my oh also would like more children, but I am absolutely sick of other people telling me to stick at 2 because ive got one of each! I never ask anybody to baby sit so if i have another it really doesnt effect anybody but the people in my house!

I am definately having another one day, Id do it now if i was a sahm, I love being a mummy and I always wanted 3 children so nothings changed there Wink x

StaceyRD
Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:54 pm 
Post subject:
Right there with you Sad

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular