different pregnancy for different sex anyone ??

Hana22
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:31 pm 
Post subject: different pregnancy for different sex anyone ??
So all the ladies who have two or more babies of same sex or different have your pregnancies been the same ??

Some people say they felt totally different carrying a girl to a Boy ????

MrsOz
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:42 pm 
Post subject:
2 girls and both very similar experiences of sickness. We kinda knew we were having another girl as everything started at the same time, same way etc

Xx

hoping4number2
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:46 pm 
Post subject:
I did I did!!

My son I didn't really notice I was pg as not many symptoms. With my daughter I felt soooo queasy and sick. I carried much neater with her as well so I thought it was a girl as was so different. I have heard people say they were totally different in pg and had had the same sex so I don't think you can trust it but in my experience it was different!

Xx
Posted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:39 pm 
Post subject:
I've got a girl and a boy on the way. Both pregnancies have been identical. No sickness or symptoms with either and have carried neat both times (although am bigger this time). Maybe they've got it wrong, I'll find out soon haha xx

XxSnooksxX
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:46 am 
Post subject:
Try this out! Worked with my pregnancy and my aunties 4 kids and my 2 neices and my friends!

Get a ring or wedding ring,
Get a strand of your own hair or thin string,
Put the string/ hair thru the middle of it so it can dangle on its own...
Lay down and dangle the ring over your belly (make sure your hand is still!)
If the ring sways up and down (back and forth) then its a boy,
If it swings in circles then its a girl Wink

TRUST me this has worked and been horribly accurate! I started doing this trick when i was 12 weeks pregnant and it was going crazy neally doing backflips going up and down and kept doing it till i was 20 weeks to see the gender and hey it was a boy!

Even if your belly pokes out more like outwards then its a boy and if its more rounded then its a girl, me and my brothers gf were both pregnant at the same time but i was 3 1/2 months ahead of her in the pregnancy and could really tell the difference in the photos as mine was more poking outwards and more bigger bellied and she was more rounded and smaller bellied and she had a girl.... Other people might be different but its what ive heard alot and seems to be accurate as both these are accurate enuf for me and other people!

Hana22
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:32 am 
Post subject:
When my mom had me and my sister she was convinced i was a Boy because she carried different and felt different and was shock when i was actually a girl

This pregnancy is identical to when i carried my daughter but feel its a boy.

Ive tried the wedding ring thing on both, was right with my daughter and this time it is saying boy.

Love the old wives tales. My nan said if u crave fruit its a girl or if u crave sweets its a boy.

My midwife who delivered my daughter said she could tell what it was from the line that goes up ur bump ( cant think for the life of me what its called)
She said if it goes straight through the belly button its a girl and if not its a boy.

A lady on here used to predict and she was never wrong , all u had to do was give her ur due date , i dont know if shes still on here but got about 30 ladies right

XxSnooksxX
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:57 pm 
Post subject:
Well there you go Wink

Hopefully when i fall preggas i crave fruit rather than maccas cause of my boy Laughing
I actually weighed 80 kgs while i was 9 months along and dropped dramatically to 46kgs 4 months after he was born so i dont really wanna crave fatty [*@!#%*] again lol

And that sounds tru about the line on ur belly cause mine didnt go past (boy) and friends did (girl) so yeah,, good ole wives tales Thumb up

Boys are so much harder to control in my opinion unless i just have a adhd kid Rolling Eyes Laughing hes 2 1/2 and a absolute TERROR and a SCREAMER but also a loving joker haha

Let me know what your having if you choose to find out or not oki doke??!
Take care,,
Kenty
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:45 pm 
Post subject:
I've had 4babies, one girl, three boys and every pregnancy was the same...I was really convinced my 2nd was another girl because every symptom was similar

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular