pregnant even though negative tests

bucky78
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:27 pm 
Post subject: pregnant even though negative tests
Hi all. I am new on here but wanted to post somewhere in the hope that i can help anyone who might be in the same situation i found my self in. I will explain: i have had two mirena coils now. No bleeding ever till march, then again in april. Finding this strange i decided to check the strings but couldnt find any. I went to the doctors he couldnt either so was told it must have moved up and he would book me for a scan. I had been having cramping, lower back ache etc anddid a home test when i couldnt find the coil but negative. Cramping increased over time and also got slight nausea but no sickness and stretching pains in my abdomen. It seemed over night my tummy swelled up like a balloon making me look 5month pregnant. After finding out the scan wouldnt be for another 7 weeks and not fitting my trousers i went back to the doctors. ( i will say here i did another 3 home tests that were negative and still bled again in may). I have just had a blood test and it is positive!!! Doctor things 3 months so in that time i have had 3 month of bleeding and numerous negative results. Aqaiting scan which should be next week so fingers crossed everything is ok. Ladies trust your instinct x
XxAvasmummyxX
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:22 pm 
Post subject:
Wow! That's amazing, congratulations!

I keep feeling sick, get cramps, no period due to breastfeeding and I'm now worried as I keep doing pregnancy tests but they are all negative but I feel pregnant. I know I'm not though as I've felt this way for months and I have no belly or anything, just old pregnancy fat here and there Laughing

tandc111
Posted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:45 pm 
Post subject: wow
That's amazing big congratulations to you Very Happy cant believe you feel pregnant on the coil. I have the implant and keep thinking im pregnant but just had a three day bleed so got to wait to dol a pregnancy test. When is your scan? xx Keep us updated Very Happy
LittleNerd
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:27 am 
Post subject:
congratulations to all of you! I also had two negative tests but I did them too early as I was too excited to find out if I was pregnant Smile I waited a bit longer and visited a doctor, who proved the happy news! And I had all the symptoms too - sickness, cramps, stange taste (I hate cranberry juice since then:D) Now we are expecting our first baby in October!
tandc111
Posted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:14 pm 
Post subject: congrats
Very Happy Oh wow big congratulations to you lil nerd. Very Happy Do you know what you are having? xx Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular