Apprehension of 2nd child

xxHeathxx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:33 pm 
Post subject: Apprehension of 2nd child
Please tell me this is normal and everything will just fit into place. This pregnancy was a lot quicker than expected, although always planned. With baby 2 due any day I am starting to feel scared of our perfect little bubble popping. The last year with DD has been amazing and I just can't stop thinking how it will never be the same again. xx

Banoffee
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:47 pm 
Post subject:
It's perfectly normal, I have two children 11 years apart and I still worried. It will be an adjustment at first but you will be amazed at how things fall into place.
Posted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:36 am 
Post subject:
It's quite normal to feel a little anxious, but trust me when I say you will find it much easier going from one child to two children when new baby comes along.

Hana22
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:28 am 
Post subject:
Defintly think its normal to feel this way. Im so worried about my second coming along , worry about how my daughter is going to feel and how we will cope financially. It is a big change but a great one and i think once they are here it will all fit together

All the best for the birth hope baby dont keep u waiting too long

Xx

MrsOz
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:38 pm 
Post subject:
Very normal. Hard to think you can love another child just as much... but you can.

Xx

hoping4number2
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:32 pm 
Post subject:
Totally normal in my experience!

I worried about how my son would take the change, if I would love it as much etc. everything totally fell into place, my son loved her from the moment he saw her. I'm already panicking about how my daughter will feel about this baby!

Good luck! Xx

Jump to:  

Community

Popular