I just don't understand it....

sweetpea24
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:50 am 
Post subject: I just don't understand it....
Hiya. Please have a look at my chart for this month. I went and had acupuncture on 15th Sept, Monday, being 13 days after my last AF. This was to kick start my fertile time. Sorry for TMI, but I was very wet on the Monday and Tuesday and less so on the Wed. The dr told me to BD on the Monday and the Wed. We did it the Monday night and DH also commented that I was very wet. Wed we did it at 4am!!! as DH had to travel for work. thursday I wasn't really wet, but did notice a small amoutn of CM - the good kind that streches between your fingers. We could only BD again Sunday. Thing is, I put all this in my chart, but it did not change my "original" fertile time with ovulation yesterday. To be safe, we did it last night. But now I really don't know when to BD anymore. I woudl have thought my chart would have updated itself with the CM info etc.... My temp also has me confused. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. We've got until Jan to fall preggies and then we need to go back to gynae to discuss things further as I have mild endo and my ovaries are abit stuck. Thanks so much. xxx

Kirk
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:49 am 
Post subject:
Hi Sweetpea

I too have just started charting so unsure how to interpret them at moe, but just wanted to wish you every luck in trying to concieve.

Hope someone can help you with this

Kirk

http://www.mycycle.com/home/ZFFZY
sweetpea24
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:29 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks Kirk. I'm afraid its all getting me abit down at the moment. Sad Heres praying & hoping that we will both be pregnant soon. x

Kirk
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:45 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Sweetpea

How long you been ttc for?

I came off depo in Aug 07 and AF didn't arrive until Apr 08.

Try not to let it get you down, easier said I know as I know exactly how you feel. We build our hopes up each month just to have them dashed by that witch!!

At least we have next month to keep trying!!

Do you have any children or will this be your first?

Kirk

sweetpea24
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:07 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Kirk. Yup, I know, gotta keep positive. Just finding it harder I suppose. I've been off the pill since Jan last year, but we've only been TTC since we got married in April. We are both early 30's. This will be our first. I see you have a little girl? Nice. Very Happy Wishing you lots of babydust. Very Happy

Kirk
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:21 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Sweetpea

Yep my lovely baby who is a sweet heart, just want a little brother or sister for her now.

I had Mols at 32yrs, after coming off the pill in Nov 03 I conceived with Mols in Sept 04. My partner was 53yrs at the time, he is now older and I would like our second child.

How many children are you wanting altogether? Just the one or would you like more??

Kirk

sweetpea24
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:33 pm 
Post subject:
My ultimate dream has always been to have four kids. That is of course, no longer such a good idea re my age and also re cost of living etc... So now I'm down to 3 Very Happy I've always wanted a big family and so does DH, esp since he is an only child.

Kirk
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:44 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Sweet

I hope you get your dreams, wishing you all the luck in the world for your BFP!!

Sprinklings of babydust

Kirk

EbonyL
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:40 pm 
Post subject:
hi sweetpea

looks like you ovulated on sunday 21st as you temperature dips the day you actually ovulate.

I'm not familiar with ovusoft software and so dont know why it hasnt changed but get in touch with clairedodds and she may be about to tell you as she charts on this type of chart.

So the 3 days of wetness you felt around 14 were indicator days that ovulation was due to happen within 72 hours or so which it did, looks like body is working as it should.

fingers crossed for that BFP for you in about 12 days or so..good luck

xx

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular